Okay, two (good) things . . .

Congrats! I toyed with the idea of applying at the new Coach store that's opening here but I decided I would much rather spend the summer playing with my 1 year old son :biggrin:

I love all of your options! My gut says vote for Carly but I do agree on the issue of cleaning difficulty-it may not be easy. In that case I say go for the Rose Shoulder bag but....did I mention I love them all?! Lol.

i love them all too!

oh and meganlovescoach, i'm gonna start off w/about 9.50 an hour (which is good considering i don't have much experience in retail) and from what i hear the discount is pretty good too.

congrats! welcome to the coach employee family. I personally think the parchment leather looks too clay like. I vote for the patent ergo since in person it's gorgeous. The dusty rose, if it's in your store, will probably be deleted soon and you can get that then for a better deal.

do you think i could get a good deal on the shoulder? that could mean . . . two handbags (or one handbag and accessories!) :wtf::graucho:

i love them all too!

oh and meganlovescoach, i'm gonna start off w/about 9.50 an hour (which is good considering i don't have much experience in retail) and from what i hear the discount is pretty good too.

welcome to the family!

Also a tip, be careful on what you mention here! pay and discount isn't really something to be discussed on a public forum! You never know who is watching the forum.