Okay ladies, finally here are pics of my 04 Turquoise First, & family photos, again!

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m135/ViggoWantsMe/IMG_0025.jpg[/IMG]

:wtf::wtf::wtf:
Deana, will you move in with me?

:yes:
If you shared all your lovely bags I certainly would, and of course I would share mine with you! Do you cook? I am not a very good cook, I have a brown thumb, and I am not too keen on housecleaning. But of course I will organize the closets, including taking care of the bags, shoes, and accessories. I can make us pretty accessories for our handbags, and jewelry too. I am a beauty school drop out so I am pretty handy with makeup, hair, and nails. I am very good with household electronics, and of course I can take all the photos!
:graucho:
Thanks again you guys for your very sweet comments!
:heart:

Wow, absolutely stunning turquoise first! For the charms, my two cents worth is to eliminate the blue crystals. The blue crystals are too different a tone from the turquoise and kinda clash tone wise. I'd drop the blue and include both the white cz's and pink flowers.

Wow, absolutely stunning turquoise first! For the charms, my two cents worth is to eliminate the blue crystals. The blue crystals are too different a tone from the turquoise and kinda clash tone wise. I'd drop the blue and include both the white cz's and pink flowers.
:tup:
Thanks for the suggestion! In looking at the photos the Aquamarine gemstones look a lot more blue in them than they actually do on the bag in real life. But I am going to search to see if I can find a stone that would match the color of the bag even better.
:heart:

omg wow your bags are gorgeous! i've got a lilac and indigo city, i think they go with your colour scheme! :biggrin:
:yes:
Yep, they certainly do! I really miss my Indigo City! It is one beautiful color!!!
:sad:

Attachments

• 1-03-07065.jpg
    1-03-07065.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 17
  • 06-08-07102.jpg
    06-08-07102.jpg
    56.5 KB · Views: 19
  • 12-08-06-2006.jpg
    12-08-06-2006.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 19
  • 12-08-06-2002.jpg