Okay, I must start carrying a new bag this week

Which bag to rip the tags off of and use this week...

• Bleecker Canvas Tote (Natural)

• Heritage Stripe Tattersall Satchel

• Jean Pleated Satchel

• Pink Pleated Satchel

• Bleecker Holiday DUffle

• Scribble Tote (Large)

Results are only viewable after voting.
I voted jean pleated!!! It's so funky I love the look of it!!

And me being from Michigan and having slept in a bedroom in a finished basement and storing tons and tons of stuff down there, you're bags are fine......

Well I don't store mine in the basement, but I store a whole lot in the basement and never had mold problem or anything. I store mine in my closet, I do not have a huge collection just 5. But I store them in a plastic storage container in their dust bags!

Just an FYI--I don't know if you have leather bags or signature, but it might not be a great idea to store your bags in a plastic container even if they are in their dust bags. I've heard that leather needs to breathe and I would hate to see anything happen to your babies! :thinking:

Just an FYI--I don't know if you have leather bags or signature, but it might not be a great idea to store your bags in a plastic container even if they are in their dust bags. I've heard that leather needs to breathe and I would hate to see anything happen to your babies! :thinking:

I have only one leather bag and im using it currently..the container has worked for years now so eh it'll be fine. thanks tho

Okay, I haven't used a new bag and it is day 2, but I didn't leave the house today except to rent movies!

I do plan to use my heritage stripe tattersall satchel tomorrow however, which won by 3 votes.

I was also able to secure a jean pleated satchel at a Macy 45 min away (and one in Houston just in case) so I will use that one IMMEDIATELY on the 30th when I get it. That means a trip to Coach to return the one I bought last week while I was out-of-town. I am SO excited. Saving money is awesome!!!

Thanks for all your votes everyone!

I vote Tattersall Satchel cause it's what I'm carrying, too. I'm hoping to bust my Galliera out of it's dust bag this weekend though :P

I think I have almost decided to take her back (60-70%) :hrmm:. One reason I like my LV speedies is because I feel like it is a very durable purse, but the Galliera is very delicate and I carry a lot of crap. PLUS she really was an impulse buy. :shrugs:

Okay, I haven't used a new bag and it is day 2, but I didn't leave the house today except to rent movies!

I do plan to use my heritage stripe tattersall satchel tomorrow however, which won by 3 votes.

I was also able to secure a jean pleated satchel at a Macy 45 min away (and one in Houston just in case) so I will use that one IMMEDIATELY on the 30th when I get it. That means a trip to Coach to return the one I bought last week while I was out-of-town. I am SO excited. Saving money is awesome!!!

Thanks for all your votes everyone!

YAY...you can bring your satchel out as I put mine away!! ;)

Congrats on finding the denim satchel at a reduced price!! Now I'm on the hunt for one, you enabler...sending a long distance smack to your wrist now!! :P