Okay girls! Should I bid or save my money?

The style is cute but the pink is a little too bubblegum for me. Like foxy_chao, I don't like spending lots of money on Ebay unless someone recommends the seller. Like everyone else is saying, make sure it is authentic.

jasanna143 said:
cONGRATS!! Once you get it, you're def gonna have to post pics w/ you sporting it! Very cute! Is that seller a recommended seller?

Hi Jasanna!

No, not a recommended seller. Just judging from past auctions it looks like her items are authentic. She's also very nice, but we'll SEE won't we?! I'm taking a risk here but hopefully it'll be worth it. :amuse:

IntlSet said:
Hi Jasanna!

No, not a recommended seller. Just judging from past auctions it looks like her items are authentic. She's also very nice, but we'll SEE won't we?! I'm taking a risk here but hopefully it'll be worth it. :amuse:

Well be sure to keep us posted! It is a verry cute bag! It'll look so classy on you!

Okay, very weird follow-up.

Late last night I got a message from another Ebayer regarding this bag. It said (paraphrased): "The computer was supposed to outbid you but I guess it didn't." So weird... Umm, I'm very sorry, that sucks?! Don't know what to say to that.

Oh, and this is the nicest seller I've ever dealt with. Hopefully the bag is authentic so I can recommend her to you guys.

IntlSet said:
Okay, very weird follow-up.

Late last night I got a message from another Ebayer regarding this bag. It said (paraphrased): "The computer was supposed to outbid you but I guess it didn't." So weird... Umm, I'm very sorry, that sucks?! Don't know what to say to that.

Oh, and this is the nicest seller I've ever dealt with. Hopefully the bag is authentic so I can recommend her to you guys.
That's strange. They probably didn't put their highest amount correctly. Whatever, sucks for them.:P