Okay girls! Should I bid or save my money?

1. It's a cute bag. Looks like it has a "reserve" value put in so we really don't know how much it needs to go for. I am not a supporter of buying expensive stuff from eBay since I was duped. Please verify it's authenticity before hand over your hard earn money.

As for me, I'd rather doing my expensive purse purchase via the boutiques. :smile:

2. Oh its so cute! But have you wanted this for more than a day or so? I say if it has been apart of your everyday thinking for a little while, why not? It would be really be a cute additon to your collection:smile:

3. The reserve was $289.00, so the owner says. Looks like it's been met.

4. that's such a cute bag

5. If you bid and win it, you could always resell it on eBay if you decide that it's not for you. Go for it :nuts: It's cute!

6. it looks too pink for my liking. but it's not a bad price...

7. I would wait until the last half hour. If you're still obsessing over it, I'd bid.

8. hehehehehee! Okay, if I'm GIGGLING INANELY, it's probably a good thing to bid.

9. i use the half-an-hour rule as well, usually my obsession will crack when crunch time comes, so if you're at the 30-minute mark and still giggling, go for it! it's adorable and not particularly expensive.

10. i say save your money for something you absolutely can't live without, or save your money for a rainy day.

11. 5 hours. 50 minutes.

12. Looks like it's met the reserve. I don't really care for the pink on this - but this frame style is too cute!

13. Yeah, I'm not usually a fan of that bubble-gum pink. But this is my exception. Its so cute I just want to pick it up and squeeeeze it! :nuts: I shall name her BinkyBoo.

14. It's very cute! I echo the sentiments of other people, that you should make sure that it is authentic. Let us know what you decide, and good luck!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice