Okaay..I'm nervous now

Don't be nervous. If it makes you feel any better ...I'm awaiting my 2nd LV Speedy (Azur this time..Mono first time)--which is due to arrive tomorrow as well and I'm just as excited and nervous. I was even excited when I received my Pochette Florentine.
I Love to get LV goodies.... They are just so special!
No one could understand your feelings better than the people on this board I am sure!....LOL

^Yes once you get addicted to the thrill of receiving LV, you'll be plotting your purchases with the rest of us, including a well-planned wish list on your signature! Did it come yet???

it'll be ok. it will be love at first sight and all will be well. be ready with a big hug JUST IN CASE something does go wrong though, Louis Love is almost unconditional. you can always return.

Are you sitting at your pc watching the FedEx in transit to your home?

How did you know that? You're a mind reader!

I'm sitting at my PC (which is next to a window). I can see out to where the FedEx truck will park when it arrives. So I'm obsessively scanning the road for the FEdEx truck, and checking my tracking info every 15 minutes or so...

I hope you will love your speedy ... I absolutely adore mine! But if you haven't seen a speedy IRL, you might be surprised that it doesn't have a lining inside. I say that because when some of friends saw my speedy, that was the first thing they commented on ... they kept saying, "That's it?":confused1: