Ok so who is aiming to stay on the sofa for 2009?

I wish I could even feel strong enough to say I am 'aiming' to stay good, but I am off to SM tomorrow! Now in theory it is to do an exchange so I'm sure that doesn't count, but I am yet to come away from the 'mothership' without spending extra!

Linnea that sounds like a good plan, think I need to do the same.

OBR, *nosey alert* what are you exchanging?

Hula, I'm definitely on the sofa now too after my lil slip up today - just started a new thread about it. Can't promise it will last all year though :s

^^Excellent :tup:! I know I am going to find something in the summer sale, happens every year. And how could I go through a WHOLE YEAR without one new bag????!! :nuts: Totally impossible!!!

Linnea that sounds like a good plan, think I need to do the same.

OBR, *nosey alert* what are you exchanging?

Hula, I'm definitely on the sofa now too after my lil slip up today - just started a new thread about it. Can't promise it will last all year though :s

I cant be sure I will last all year either! I told Mr Hula that after my pebble debacle I wouldnt be buying anymore bags this year. I can only try!

i would love a mable in mono or someother plain colour. demin would be great to go with my bays. if a dillion came along i would like it in ginger. also would like a vntage cogo bag a small one . as for the new bayswater clutch i not got nowear near £500 to spend i do have a £ 20 voucher which ends in march, know its not much but every little helps