Ok, one more bag ... help

sjunky13

Dreaming............
O.G.
Dec 17, 2006
Ok. for real. One more bag for this year. lol. I was thinking of the grey patent maxi, or the patent petal tote. which one. I am loving both and can only get one. I want like 5 bags right now. :sad: But can only choose one.

I personally love the petals flap! Its very unique and I love how there is tweed underneath the leather petals (not sure if its the same on the patent version).

They all make my heart sing. :sad: any sugar daddies on here??? :kiss:

^ Find me one too D! J/K! :P

In the Tweed Petals line, I like the styles in this order (descending): large lambskin flap, small lambskin flap, patent flap, patent tote.

I would choose the grey patent flap over the Tweed Petals tote. But it is a tie for me between the grey patent flap and the patent petals flap. I like the longer chain and the grey color of the former, but the unique detailing of the tweed petals is so special on the latter.

I probably confused you more than I helped you! :nuts:

I took out all my flaps and I have so many I dont use. this is confusing. I think I really would use the grey patent. I also think I need more casual totes. Now I am thinking of an indestructable tote. Any suggestions? NM is having double points this week.