Ok, one more bag ... help

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Ok. for real. One more bag for this year. lol. I was thinking of the grey patent maxi, or the patent petal tote. which one. I am loving both and can only get one. I want like 5 bags right now. :sad: But can only choose one.

2. Since I am a flap girl, naturally I will choose the maxi patent flap, LOL. But more importantly, which makes your heart sing?

3. I personally love the petals flap! Its very unique and I love how there is tweed underneath the leather petals (not sure if its the same on the patent version).

4. They all make my heart sing. :sad: any sugar daddies on here??? :kiss:

5. ^ Find me one too D! J/K! :P

In the Tweed Petals line, I like the styles in this order (descending): large lambskin flap, small lambskin flap, patent flap, patent tote.

I would choose the grey patent flap over the Tweed Petals tote. But it is a tie for me between the grey patent flap and the patent petals flap. I like the longer chain and the grey color of the former, but the unique detailing of the tweed petals is so special on the latter.

I probably confused you more than I helped you! :nuts:

6. camellia tweed petal flap is my fave too, the jumbo size, but youre looking at the tote right?

7. I don't like the petals tote at all! It looks weird to me. I would get the patent maxi!!! It sucks to be limited!

8. D- I don't think this will be your last bag for the year:P
    But.... I vote for the patent maxi! Good luck with your decision, or hopefully a sugar daddy will buy all 5:lol:

9. Grey patent maxi.

10. u have enough flaps and maxis....u even have some maxis u have NEVER worn...!!!LOL!
    I would buy the funkier one

11. I would go for the grey patent maxi. I find the more funkier ones go out of style much faster even if its a flap. I love to look at them but not practical.
    I love the grey patent maxi :love:

12. haha yes I need someone to buy me all 5. I now am looking at the lamskin petal flap. I am leaning strong on the grey patent maxi.

13. Grey patent maxi! tdf

14. i would have said petal flap but your looking at the tote instead.
    My pick is the grey patent flap if you don't want the petals flap.

15. I took out all my flaps and I have so many I dont use. this is confusing. I think I really would use the grey patent. I also think I need more casual totes. Now I am thinking of an indestructable tote. Any suggestions? NM is having double points this week.