Ok, i will show off my first sale bargain Chloe too !

Oh! Still undecided Geddes? What are you not sure about?

How much useage realistically its going to get. I only use a bag when i go to work and that, depending, is only two days sometimes more sometimes not at all ! and just for running around i use my battered old LV Pochette.

Fab bag Geddes! Do you mind me asking where you picked it up from? Such a good sale reduction!

HOF Bluewater.

She went back. I was restless. I went back the next day to buy her back but 10 mins before i arrived someone else saw her and had her put bye til the following evening. They had my number to call me if she didnt turn up. I didnt get a call. :smile:

She went back. I was restless. I went back the next day to buy her back but 10 mins before i arrived someone else saw her and had her put bye til the following evening. They had my number to call me if she didnt turn up. I didnt get a call. :smile:

It was fate, and mean't to turn out that way then I think. If you didnt love her and have the tags off by now, then your heart wasnt in it.
Why are these decisions so hard????? :biggrin: Well maybe if they are hard then its not the right bag for us I guess.