OK, I said no more eBay, but...

1. Exclusive early access to the Fendi.com online sale for TPFers! To access, hit the link above, then navigate to Woman and then SALE to get early access before anyone else!
    Dismiss Notice
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I don't know how to identify a fake Mulberry, but that is a nice looking bag!

2. I have never seen this style, but the craftmanship looks familiar to my bags.

With one day to go, I think the price is high already for a bag that is two years old. JMO.

3. looks legit, but kind of costly to me.

4. I know, I thought that too. But I just really like it. I really am not a fan of the huge-bag trend, and though I love the Mulberry leather and have considered several of their bags, any of them will cost me 30-40% more than this and their size is a turnoff to me.

PLUS -- and now the truth comes out -- if I get this bag for somewhere in the neighborhood of $500, I might be able to also swing one of the smaller MJ's or IF's for summer. :idea:

5. PASS. No more purses! No more eBay! :p

6. Have you been talking to my SO? :lol:

7. lol, nope. I started a thread called "No more bags!" I think it's on page two or three at this point. You'll see what I had to say. Might be worth a few giggles too. :biggrin:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.