Ok? Camel Toe Ballet Flats??

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. eww and Selena , you have a dirty mind lol . They are very strange and look really uncomfortable!

2. yikes, no lol. Are they even comfy:S

3. LOL! They are ugly!

4. Those shoes are hideous and I can't believe they are selling for $775.
    I remember Nike used to make sneakers in this 'camel toe' style. :yucky:

5. These are yucky! It reminds me of wearing socks with flipflops. Gross.

6. I had the Nike split toe shoes and they were SO comfy. It was a type of flexibility that you never get with ordinary shoes. These, though, are not the most attractive. Maybe in a solid black color they'd be nice.

7. Those are soooo not cute, and the fact that they are asking over $700 is just plain wrong!!

8. Camel toe :roflmfao: And eww! Those shoes are fugly. They look like something Bai Ling would wear.

9. My friend has these in a different colour and they actually look very cute on. She's a funky dresser and they really suit her style.

As for the Nike ones, they are called rift and I own 4 pairs of them and are without doubt the most comfy trainers ever

10. Those are very weird looking.

11. Egad! And they want $775 for those? I'm not sure they'd move off the shelf at Goodwill for $20. Goodness.

12. ick! But so true! Not a pretty sight. :tdown:

13. ewww!

14. ive seen sneakers like that before and i thought they were ugly but now that you bring up the fact that they look like camel toes... theyre definitely uglier.