Oh, this is a clever one... Chameleon, fooled many ...

Wow, congratulations, I love it. That must be one choosy mother ;) Her loss is definitely your gain, lucky, lucky you :tup:

One of my BVs from last year has grommets along the handles too and I thought it might weaken the handles but actually it feels super strong.

i have never seen another bag with the same shape/design as mine until now! i LOVE this bag, the size, the structure, the adjustable straps! you are going to LOVE it, and the shiny calf is VERY durable! Congrats! i got mine at Neiman's this spring, the color is lagoon, it was never sold in the BV boutiques, just NM had it! it had the same color hardware as yours but no grommets, jsut the fringe on the edges!

Enjoy!

Attachments

• 2011-06-03 14.01.44.jpg
    2011-06-03 14.01.44.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 76
Cool, we can be bag twins! Yours is the girl, mine's the boy. :flowers::ghi5:

i have never seen another bag with the same shape/design as mine until now! i LOVE this bag, the size, the structure, the adjustable straps! you are going to LOVE it, and the shiny calf is VERY durable! Congrats! i got mine at Neiman's this spring, the color is lagoon, it was never sold in the BV boutiques, just NM had it! it had the same color hardware as yours but no grommets, jsut the fringe on the edges!

Enjoy!

India - I love you new bag! Matita is a chameleon, thats for sure. It looks grey in sunlight, but brownish in other light. I don't know how they do that, but I'm glad they do. The grommets are cool, sort of edgy. I have seen both Matita and Ebano in this smooth calf leather (other bags, same season) and they are very different colors. I had the bag trishaluvslv has, but it came with a scratch on the side. It is a great boxy style. Congratulations!

The original photos in the auction didn't do this bag any justice. It's so much prettier in your photos. Andd the color is truly divine. I like its fickle nature--brown in one moment and black/gray in another. I think that will lend to its versatility.

Now, Ms. India, any chance you can model this so I can see it on? You have me quite curious.

grietje, heart of my heart, I am just not into modeling pics. Even if I was suddenly stricken with the desire, I'd have to change clothes, and today is my Lazy Day.