OH passed through Heathrow and got me...

I could easily have an SBS addiction Moosh:P, I have one and love it and will certainly expand. Alexa though is a bit bigger and more practical for work.

Go for a bays addiction like me! Get the full size for work and SBS for some other time, clutch for erm.. another time and so on......:devil::devil::devil:

How many purchases since christmas loveheart? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Welllll"...... I think i got 6 and OH got me 2, how bad am I. He only thinks I got 3 in the sale. Please don't think badly of me lol.

Go for a bays addiction like me! Get the full size for work and SBS for some other time, clutch for erm.. another time and so on......:devil::devil::devil:

I love the bays, they are so classy and have one but find them a bit difficult to carry on the shoulder, however I could change my mind for the new seasons fox nappa leather.

Welllll"...... I think i got 6 and OH got me 2, how bad am I. He only thinks I got 3 in the sale. Please don't think badly of me lol.

I love the bays, they are so classy and have one but find them a bit difficult to carry on the shoulder, however I could change my mind for the new seasons fox nappa leather.

I like the fox nappa but will need to see it irl. Im using my red onion bays at the moment and love it

I like the silky snake Alexa too, but it is quite pricey and will date quickly, that might be a sales purchase.
The black snake sbs looks great too, lets wait and see it IRL.

It's soo gorgeous - I love the foggy grey Alexa! Congrats on your new beauty!! :woohoo:
It's definitely on my list too, just not right now (not in the budget at the moment, sale did it to me).
But I have a birthday coming up in April - so I just have to be patient (easier said than done...) ;)

Thanks all for our lovely comments.it seemed i trained my DH very well in how to spot a good alexa with great leather. He had some help from the SA though, telling her I would be very angry when he got ome with a wrinkly lilac specimen lol. The leather is quite thick and better quality than some of the thin ones on sale. You really have to see an Alexa IRL before buying I think.
I did not longer consider this bag because of the colour issues and thought he would get me a summery colour or a snake one when he called me this week telling me he got an M present for me, but am very happy now. I sprayed her and she is ready to go out with me to tomorrow.