oh no!!!

1. Oh no!!!"the city" in black is sold out at LVR!!!I live in Sweden do anybody knows if Aloha Rag ship to Europe or does anybody knows a place to order from?I am going to email Browns in London.:sad: :sad: :sad:

2. oh, i'm sorry to hear that.
    i think the crickett in london also sells it online?

3. Don't worry baby bag, you'll find one soon. I think Aloha Rag ships to Europe (they've shipped to me in Australia several times), plus their shipping is free for items over US$500 or so. As of last week, they had the black city in stock, so they probably still do. Give them a go.

4. Harvey Nichols has 10 on order and they'll ship internationally..

5. Is Harvey Nichols in London:confused1:

6. Yes. So you do not need to pay taxes as part of the EU.

7. Harvey Nichols is in London, but I don´t know the number..maybe its in the "where to buy balenciaga" - thread in the Achtung section

Have you tried Balenciaga Paris? They would ship to you.

8. I think I would try Balenciaga Paris. I have order from LVR before but the city in black was sold out. But they have the city in Sapin and it´s looks great so mayby I go for Sapin:yes:

9. dear Aloha Rag does ship to sweeden as stated in their site!! :yahoo: see attachement (a screen shot from a link in their site)
    you can always double check with them by emailing them on love@aloharag.com
    i must say they have the friendliest customer service ever!! and what could be better than shipping for free if purchase is $500+ !!

sweeden.jpg
  10. Thanks I have mail them but I have to pay taxes when I live in Sweden so I am going to check Harvey Nicols in London:yes:

11. selfridges in uk has the city in black ,i am not sure whether they ship intrenationally,the london HN no is 020-7235-5000

12. Ask for James if you order from Harvey Nichols - he really 'gets 'it' about the leathers and smooshiness....good luck!

13. Thatsgood to know!Thanks!:yes:

14. Maybe I try Selfridges...:yes: Thanks

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice