Oh, no...

Mar 13, 2006
Ok, so I bought my first LV agenda today. I thought that since I have a black Epi speedy, I should get a cute accessory for it!

Well, they do look cute together BUT...the agenda has golden hardware while my speedy has silver!

Even though you can't see the hardware on the agenda from the outside, the color difference bothers me somewhat.

Should I exchange it for the one in silver? But I can't do it until this weekend. Does it even come in silver? Or should I keep the one with gold?

Thanks!

yeah you should, ask for a newer one that'll probably have the silver palladiuminstead of the brass, I supposed they switched all hardware for EPI and even Monogram too...

myrtille epi has silver palladium hardware, as far as i'm concerned.. and i think the new black epi does too.. but the rest have gold.

that's bout as much as i know at least. things could've changed since.

Hey everyone!

Thank you for replying to my post!

I do think that silver hardware would look better with the speedy but since I am going to use LV refills for my agenda (and they have gold trim), gold hardware would look better. So, I think I am going to keep it.

Plus, I won't be able to make it down to the city for quite a while and it would be too late to exchange it for a different one.

What do you think of the gold hardware with LV refills with gold trim???

Thanks again!