Oh no.. so close but yet so far away!

They probably go for Louis because it holds its value much better, not to mention people like the "obviousness" of the monogram as a luxury good. If you are stealing something, you are most likely looking for something you know will sell. That's a pretty bold move, at least it was done while everything was closed and no one was hurt! as another poster mentioned though, now the employees are probably out of a job right before christmas :sad:

No the robbery was before opening in the middle of the night. Of course I am concerned about the employees, several of them are my friends so didn't mean to sound insensitive

Yikes that's terrible. I didn't think you are insensitive I mean I understand you were excited about getting your pochette and then such a strange thing happened but don't worry you will get it im sure they just have to get some stuff sorted out.

That's not what he meant you guys! If you read his other posts he formulated it wrong! Why does everyone keep "ganging" up on him for it even after he has apologized? You guys seriously have some keyboard balls for doing this. Would you do it IRL as well? If so YOU are the bad people and I feel sorry for all of you...

I think people misunderstood because in the original post it didn't give much detail about when it happened, whether anyone was hurt or there at the time it was just all about the pochette. I think sometimes things can get lost in translation.

I don't think anyone that posted here is a bad person. Anyways I see you just joined TPF this morning and this was your first post so welcome to the forum.

Last edited:
^ wow they worked hard in fixing everything, glad to hear the store is back in business.

Not to sound insensitive, but did they find your pochette already? :graucho: ;) :lol:

Yes it is amazing how they managed in 24h 😀 it hadn't arrived yet but they did reserve if for me now even though they have a no reservation policy before Christmas. The whole reason for me being anxious about it in the first place was because I wanted to get it first before any one else got there hands on it since there is a waiting list for it otherwise. 😀

Yes it is amazing how they managed in 24h 😀 it hadn't arrived yet but they did reserve if for me now even though they have a no reservation policy before Christmas. The whole reason for me being anxious about it in the first place was because I wanted to get it first before any one else got there hands on it since there is a waiting list for it otherwise. 😀

Very cool, it sounds promising.. I'll be on the lookout for your reveal 😃

I honestly understand OPs frustration. Let's be honest, guys. We would all be upset about the bag if this happened. It's all fine and dandy to place judgement until you experience a situation like this.

Yikes that's terrible. I didn't think you are insensitive I mean I understand you were excited about getting your pochette and then such a strange thing happened but don't worry you will get it im sure they just have to get some stuff sorted out.

I think people misunderstood because in the original post it didn't give much detail about when it happened, whether anyone was hurt or there at the time it was just all about the pochette. I think sometimes things can get lost in translation.

I don't think anyone that posted here is a bad person. Anyways I see you just joined TPF this morning and this was your first post so welcome to the forum.

I know what you mean but if you read between the lines I think everyone could understand that he didn't mean to be disrespectful, eventhough there weren't that many details in the first post.

But anyhow, thank you for welcoming me :biggrin: I just love being a member of TPF with all the lovely threads and pictures :biggrin:

I feel your pain. My other half promised me a Petite Malle if he got a bonus. Got told of the bonus on Monday night, paid on Thursday and in the early hours of Thursday morning the store was robbed. Gutted!

Gutted for the guys in the shop and gutted for me. I don't even know if they have the City Steamer's or if these were also taken. Luckily he had already got my present from there, otherwise it wouldn't of been a merry Christmas for me.