Oh Nikki, you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind, hey Nikki!

With Paisley lining? If so, we’re twins!

Yes, it's paisley lining! Bag Twins! :hugs: I know you mentioned not loving how stiff the leather is, so I checked that before hitting 'Accept' for Poshmark. I love me a smooshy bag, but I think the bit of stiffness works well for me with this style. I think it matches the feel/look of the siggy hardware, if that makes any sense.

If I wanted to give my wine Nikki a bit of TLC would Leather CRP be a good one to use? And what color tarrago shoe cream would you suggest for matching the wine color?

Would you say the wine color is more fall/winter, or good for year round wear?

Last edited:
Yes, it's paisley lining! Bag Twins! :hugs: I know you mentioned not loving how stiff the leather is, so I checked that before hitting 'Accept' for Poshmark. I love me a smooshy bag, but I think the bit of stiffness works well for me with this style. I think it matches the feel/look of the siggy hardware, if that makes any sense.

True

Reactions: JenJBS
If I wanted to give my wine Nikki a bit of TLC would Leather CRP be a good one to use? And what color tarrago shoe cream would you suggest for matching the wine color?

I had the same question for my wine MAC. I think Shelby recommended this one: bordeaux #11

Reactions: Shelby33 and JenJBS

All year for me!
Jen is right about the color.

• Love
Reactions: JenJBS