Oh my goodness!!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Nordstrom Fall Sale is now live! Save up to 40% on Nordy's best brands, including bags, shoes, clothes, home, and kids'. Click to shop.
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I think I am about to have heart failure! I pressed the button to order the Trevi PM. I did not think I could do it and I really did press the submit button and then all of a sudden it says thanks for you order and gave me an order confirmation. I am going to have heart failure I did not think I could actually press the button but I did and I am still going to pass out!! I can't believe I spent that much money but you know I have wanted this bag for so long I just need to see it in my hands to see if its the "one." I hope I made the right choice!!!:yahoo:

2. Congrats! I think you made the perfect choice, I love the Trevi PM! Post pics when it arrives!

3. aw don't be nervous, you'll lOVE her! I LOVE mine..gush constantly about her!

4. Congratz! Can't wait to see ur new beauty.

5. Congratulations and Trevi is a great and useful daily bag. BTW, it is cheaper than GM anyway.

6. Oh...you're going to love it!! Lifes too short to really want something and never get it. Not only that but you also beat the price increase!!

7. Yes but the most expensive bag was the Galliera PM before this bag. I can't believe that I bought a bag that is that expensive! I must be crazy!!!!

8. If you're crazy then you've come to the right place. Join the party! :party:

9. Congratulations! You're going to love your trevi pm. I love mine. Please post pics when you get it.

10. Congratulations.

11. congrats!
    you made the right choice dont worry! but imo buying almost any of the louis bags is a good choice lol!

12. Relax, I understand how you feel. I was nervous when I first spent $1K on a LV bag once, I was unsure and scared about the money I spent, but in the end it was worth it. You'll be fine. As soon as she arrives to your doorstep you'll end up loving her right away.

A big congrats on getting the Trevi. I can only dream of ever buying her. Best of luck.

13. You made the right choice -- you will love your Trevi! It's the perfect bag, IMO.

14. trevi pm is so pretty. congrats

15. Congrats... can't wait to see pics!!!!