Oh my god has it really been two years?!?!

gooiegoo99

Sep 28, 2011
Jeez... it sure doesn't feel that way..

*waves* oh how I've missed this board. My nail polish obsession had to take a halt due to a lot of family/health issues for quite some time, and now I'm on the road to recovery.

I just wanted to say hello, and to express what the power of nail polish has done for me! I haven't even so much as painted my nails in quite some time, and after going home for the first time in a while my brother surprised me with TWO Dior nail polishes!!

Now I know this does not seem like a lot to most, but to me and my measly collection of OPI's and Essies, a Dior nail polish is something I never envisioned owning. I am now wearing Dior Rouge on my nails, my first manicure in months, and I just was just like, I'M COMING BACK. I love nail polish, and talking about it makes me happy.

So so random I know, but, like I said, a little overcome with emotion and feeling extra sappy :')

Jeez... it sure doesn't feel that way..

*waves* oh how I've missed this board. My nail polish obsession had to take a halt due to a lot of family/health issues for quite some time, and now I'm on the road to recovery.

I just wanted to say hello, and to express what the power of nail polish has done for me! I haven't even so much as painted my nails in quite some time, and after going home for the first time in a while my brother surprised me with TWO Dior nail polishes!!

Now I know this does not seem like a lot to most, but to me and my measly collection of OPI's and Essies, a Dior nail polish is something I never envisioned owning. I am now wearing Dior Rouge on my nails, my first manicure in months, and I just was just like, I'M COMING BACK. I love nail polish, and talking about it makes me happy.

So so random I know, but, like I said, a little overcome with emotion and feeling extra sappy :')
Welcome back gooiegoo! I haven't been here too long but I know it's nice to be in a supportive environment with others who share our love of polish...and other things. Congrats on the Chanel. It's amazing how good one can feel just by having pretty nails, isn't it? Glad things are getting better. Just wanted to say I understand...health issues, family issues...it's easy to get sidetracked and forget to take care of ourselves first. Again, welcome back. Show us that pretty manicure if you can. :smile: