Oh my,Apple conditioner

I just ordered the Apple moisturizer and the rain & stain repellent on Monday. Their standard shipping was incredibly fast, my order was shipped within 1 hour of being placed, and it got here in 2 days.

I just applied two coats of the moisturizer and repellent to my Parker and Zoe, and a MBMJ leather bag & wallet that I also have. It works great! :tup: make sure you do it in a well ventilated area, the fumes are a lil strong.

Praise Apple conditioner!!!

I think my bags look good, until I Apple them, then I realize they didn't look so good. Just got done doing Lindsay (in teal) Julianne (in grey) Bonnie (in black) and Ali legacy (in whiskey.)

It really makes you feel like they are all NEW again. Lindsay always amazes me the most, that teal just brightens right up and she looks like I just clipped the tag off of her. Heck, I've only carried her maybe 5 times, but it's almost like the Apple makes them look BETTER then they did brand new.

Now, if I could just get the energy to dig out my black Ergo medium tote!!!

I'll tell ya, when you're feeling down, maybe on ban...who knows in this economy what our individual situations are? I suggest you get your Apple conditoner OUT, condition 2 or 3 of your fav leather bags and you'll feel MUCH better!!!!