Oh dear what do I do with a broken infinity bracelet?

Do you guys know what will the boutique do if my infinity bracelet chain has broken off? Thanks!

Same exact thing happened to my mother's infinity bracelet. I took it back to Tiffany's and they fixed it within a week. I bought it for her for Mother's Day so she was pretty upset about it, but they said they would fix it free of charge for me. I'm not sure if that was because it was relatively new or because I was also having some YG pieces cleaned at the time. When did you buy yours?

Either way, I would take it back. Hers looks brand new and nothing has happened to it since.

Same exact thing happened to my mother's infinity bracelet. I took it back to Tiffany's and they fixed it within a week. I bought it for her for Mother's Day so she was pretty upset about it, but they said they would fix it free of charge for me. I'm not sure if that was because it was relatively new or because I was also having some YG pieces cleaned at the time. When did you buy yours?

Either way, I would take it back. Hers looks brand new and nothing has happened to it since.
Wow thanks a lot I will try to bring in this weekend.
I bought in from perth in 2015 December during my babymoon. Not too sure if it's still under warranty.

Tiffany has a year warranty on their pieces. It should be fixed for free or replaced during that time. If it is over a year it can be sent to repairs. Bring it in if possible.
Wow thanks a lot I will try to bring in this weekend.
I bought in from perth in 2015 December during my babymoon. Not too sure if it's still under warranty.

Wonder how they will calculate or charge for the repair.