***official summer mini raok thread***

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, I've not seen my Dr.

I had a horrific case of Salmonella that I caught my very last day (last meal) in the Dominican Republic a few years ago. Longest plane ride home in my life. *shudders* I thought I was going to die. I was at home in bed for a week after.

I think it may be time for the doctor. I hope you get to feeling better soon, if not see your doctor. The mom in me is speaking now;)

BIG HUGS to all the RAOKers!!!! I had a really fun first time and hope that I will be back in a RAOK again in the future ;) I'm definitely going to be here still though, you'll see me around.

Thanks to EVERY one of you for making this so much fun! Looking forward to mrod's recap...thank you so much for doing it for us! :yahoo:

BTW I have an update on my RAOK package. I talked to the manager at VS and explained that I was told I could exchange the gift set, made a 60+ mile roundtrip only to be told "no" by an SA who wasn't waiting on me in the first place. She's leaving notice with the other managers and all SAs that I am to be allowed to exchange the set. She apologized for the incident too. Yeah for great customer service. I wonder if she'd heard about me walking off with $40 of lip gloss sitting on the counter???

oMG!! so much going on!! Let me catch up ....

Congrats on your engagement inluvw!!

Judy, that sucks. VS SA's are annoying, I try to buy online just to avoid seeing them. They are that annoying.

Tammy, get well soon :hugs:

:yahoo::yahoo: Congratulations inluv!!!!! That's so awesome!! :yahoo::yahoo:

Reflecting on this round of RAOK, my favorite memories of it are Blue Satan <snicker> and NOMtastic!!!! Thank you for bringing these wonderful things into my life. ;)

Hello All!

The following posts will be our grand finale...this was a great round!

There were babies, and blue satans...pegusus and poppy's...triumphs and tragedies! but i think that we can all agree that this was an overall great round where we got to join in a camaraderie very rarely seen in the forum. we had a great group of ladies this round and LOTS of reveals to follow!

without futher adieu

to Brook11 from Graxyie
ry%3D400

to Brittluvscoach's from Shellindc

RAOKBDAYGIFT019.jpg

RAOK030.jpg

to Cutecoachgirl's from kalidaisy

attachment.php

attachment.php

to Wcofer28's from brooke11

1020030p.jpg

1005482.jpg