Official MOYNAT Thread

Hi Gaby owners. I’m considering a Gaby for my wishlist, BUT the top handle. My questions are do you need to set the bag down to close it and if you are using it as a shoulder bag can it be accessed with one hand?
Thanks in advance.
I have a Gaby PM. It is very easy to open the clasp with one hand if you wear it crossbody or on shoulder. Just turn the V part downward and it pops open. To close,just hold the upside down V ( with two fingers on the backside) upward towards the M part to catch the lock then twist V to close. I wear it either crossbody/on shoulder/arm.

Reactions: Nibb
I have a Gaby PM. It is very easy to open the clasp with one hand if you wear it crossbody or on shoulder. Just turn the V part downward and it pops open. To close,just hold the upside down V ( with two fingers on the backside) upward towards the M part to catch the lock then twist V to close. I wear it either crossbody/on shoulder/arm.
Thank you so much for the input!
Do you have issues with it spilling open when the flap isn’t secured? That’s my main concern and a deal breaker.

Thank you so much for the input!
Do you have issues with it spilling open when the flap isn’t secured? That’s my main concern and a deal breaker.
No problem when the flap is secured. I like the look with the flap secured showing the beauty of M hardware. I would not leave the flap open since it is so easy to get in and out of the bag.

• Love
Reactions: Nibb