Official Moreau Paris thread! It’s time!

So excited to have found this thread! Could someone kindly help me identify the model name / material of this beautiful tote? It was a gift from my mom and she is not sure about it.lol To show the size of the bag, this is how big it is compared to Alma bb which is about 9.3 inches. I am very impressed by the quality of this brand!

View attachment 5721621

View attachment 5721622
That looks to be a Vincennes reversible tote. The outside looks like the stamped goatskin and the inside looks like the bull leather in a silver. Beautiful bag.

Reactions: SN63
So excited to have found this thread! Could someone kindly help me identify the model name / material of this beautiful tote? It was a gift from my mom and she is not sure about it.lol To show the size of the bag, this is how big it is compared to Alma bb which is about 9.3 inches. I am very impressed by the quality of this brand!

View attachment 5721621

View attachment 5721622
Beautiful bag! It looks like a reversible Vincennes PM or MM (MM is wider). I have a nonreversible Vincennes MM and waiting to receive a PM bc I love the bag so much.

Reactions: SN63 and jcantu
Omg thank you so so much for your quick responses! You all are the BEST. Now that I know the name of the model I was able to google it and it’s definitely the one in the pictures (and yes, it’s reversible). One question though… do you all know what I’m supposed to do with these strings? Maybe it’s just me but I’m not able to tie them nicely.

BFE5C081-3F51-4BD3-A033-8820FB8E8A2C.png

04AE9624-4388-4C48-A553-BA4147DBB2EB.png

Omg thank you so so much for your quick responses! You all are the BEST. Now that I know the name of the model I was able to google it and it’s definitely the one in the pictures (and yes, it’s reversible). One question though… do you all know what I’m supposed to do with these strings? Maybe it’s just me but I’m not able to tie them nicely.

View attachment 5721731

View attachment 5721732
I don't either haha and I just leave them inside the bag.

Reactions: Mariapia and SN63