Official Moreau Paris thread! It’s time!

My boyfriend surprised me with this beauty for the holidays. I had been going on about how much I love Barenia/Barenil leather and how hard it is to find. My new Moreau Paris GM Baranil Vincennes. I also included a picture of my GM Celestin inside of it to show the size.

View attachment 5678388

View attachment 5678389
Oh wow that’s a stunning piece! Enjoy it!! ❤️

• Love
Reactions: jcantu
Does anyone here have the bregancon Mini zip? I’ve seen photos of the bag on the Moreau website where the sides are folded in, resembling a LV sac plat (likely due to the leather being new and stiffer), but photos I’ve seen online have the side flaps outwards, transforming the bag into a Celine trapeze sorta shape … I presume due to the leather on side panels relaxing over time?

Reactions: jcantu
Does anyone here have the bregancon Mini zip? I’ve seen photos of the bag on the Moreau website where the sides are folded in, resembling a LV sac plat (likely due to the leather being new and stiffer), but photos I’ve seen online have the side flaps outwards, transforming the bag into a Celine trapeze sorta shape … I presume due to the leather on side panels relaxing over time?
I think for the most part all of Moreau bags are meant to be carried with the flaps out as they are cut to be perfectly symmetrical to the bag when open. My Bregancon PM with the sides folded in and the bottom pushed out will be completely flat for packing and shipping. I wouldn’t keep it stored that way permanently though, as it would crease the sides.

I think for the most part all of Moreau bags are meant to be carried with the flaps out as they are cut to be perfectly symmetrical to the bag when open. My Bregancon PM with the sides folded in and the bottom pushed out will be completely flat for packing and shipping. I wouldn’t keep it stored that way permanently though, as it would crease the sides.
Awesome thank you

Hi, I own a mini bregancon zip and TBH, I’m not the biggest fan of the flaps sticking out so I always kind of folded them in. The leather on the sides is a little more flexible than the front & back of the back IMO making it easier to keep from having a similar look to the Celine trapeze side panels. TBH, I haven’t used this bag in years but it’s still lovely and a great bag! Hope my pics help! LMK if you were looking for a different angle etc

559E1D7C-8344-4877-BE7D-2914C859B8CA.jpegBFD324DC-00AA-41B5-BB3C-60AAB0D5E61C.jpeg7BAC7E0F-449A-4383-AC97-1723C5F4E150.jpegD212B79F-95A2-4265-A884-8BEA750ADB2F.jpeg

Hi, I own a mini bregancon zip and TBH, I’m not the biggest fan of the flaps sticking out so I always kind of folded them in. The leather on the sides is a little more flexible than the front & back of the back IMO making it easier to keep from having a similar look to the Celine trapeze side panels. TBH, I haven’t used this bag in years but it’s still lovely and a great bag! Hope my pics help! LMK if you were looking for a different angle etc

View attachment 5683876View attachment 5683877View attachment 5683878View attachment 5683879

Such a gorgeous bag! I’m just discovering Moreau and love it more and more. I might get a bag organizer to help maintain its boxier shape. Thanks for ur photos! :smile:

Reactions: galex101404