Official MJ Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congats on your weight lost GB. You have done the hardest part. Not much to go now. Fantastic! So happy for you.

MAB... this is actually only the first "phase" of my journey. I am giving myself small goals to achieve, so I'm not overwhelmed by the big picture. I have a lot of weight to lose, and i will... but i am doing it slowly. I have the rest of my life to get there. Thanks for your good wishes!

Allergies seem to be really bad this year.... my eyes have been itching non stop.

As for swine flu, I think it's a marketing scam for Relenza and Tamiflu.... that stuff usually sits on my shelf for months, but now with the scare, it's been flying out the window. Hundreds of ppl die of influenza every year... mostly those with lower immunity like the elderly or with underlying diseases. it's good hygiene that will protect you.

Congrats on your weight loss cat!!! that's very inspring. I need to lose a little weight myself.... time to give food the breakup talk.

PM, we should schedule on demand workouts together!:P

Personal trainer sounds good pm. You can just have her may be once or twice/week to help you get started. When you are in the routine etc may be you can see her 1/month or so. Talking about fitness ... I need to join a gym ... or increase my physical activities. You ladies are so inspiring

I'm hoping to re-activate my gym membership too... i have no excuse anymore now that it's right across the street from my new office. MaB, you should try the on demand workouts if you have Comcast/Adelphia... it's included!

With all the money that hubby spent this weekend, he could have bought me an elliptical instead. oh well.

MAB... this is actually only the first "phase" of my journey. I am giving myself small goals to achieve, so I'm not overwhelmed by the big picture. I have a lot of weight to lose, and i will... but i am doing it slowly. I have the rest of my life to get there. Thanks for your good wishes!
GB the 1st phase is always the hardest. Once you did it the rest is easy ... I like to idea of achievable goal and being realistic. The experts say that sudden large weight drop aren't good for your body anyway.
You are so welcome GB. :heart:

thithi thank you for the tip. I need to loose 3-5 kg. I managed to loose 3 Kg during the summer and I was happy about it. But then I put it all back again. I need to eat better too on top of the physical activities
But you guys had a wonderful time right? You can always get an elleptical later, vacation/trip doesn't come very often

that's true MaB... i definitely had a great time. hubby did his best to be thoughtful and he succeeded.

I need to cut back on fried foods.... i can't seem to stay away from french fries and the like!

I need to see if I have on-demand workouts available. Sounds like a great way to mix things up! Okay, all this fitness talk is making me realize I need to close the laptop and go walk to school to pick up DS. Later, taters!

Status
Not open for further replies.