Official MJ Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
i'm here :smile:
was helping someone with pivot tables. i don't know how they expect me to help them with pivot tables when the excel spreadsheet is a DISASTER!!!!

hi, kim.

i'm so unbelievably bored right now. i'm counting down the seconds when i can leave for lunch. i'm feelin' some chili and an apple purse at this nearby cafe. i love telling you guys what i eat. is that weird? haha!

i encountered the vending machine man who replenished our supply of diet dr. pepper! :sneaky:
i'm about to have my MF oatmeal. i like it now which is WEIRD.

Are you kidding, Tad? I love talking about food almost as much as I love talking about purses! It's only 10:30 and I'm already thinking about lunch. My workout buddy came over this morning but we only made it thirty minutes and then broke for coffee:P

i encountered the vending machine man who replenished our supply of diet dr. pepper! :sneaky:
i'm about to have my MF oatmeal. i like it now which is WEIRD.

who is this man? i don't like that he's encouraging such unpleasant hosea supporting habits. can you give me his contact info? i'm going to ask that he stock diet something else because clearly my job is to save you from your holuving self.

Hi guys! I have a little time for lunch between interviews. Tad, where should I go? Any ideas? I'm at 7th and 53rd right now. . .

what do you feel like? you're near the parker meridian hotel. there's a burger joint called the burger joint (so creative) in the hotel. it looks completely out of place and most people don't know that it's there, but the burgers aren't bad. it's on 56th and 6th. you're also near the famous carnegie deli. the biggest reuben and pastrami sandwiches you'll ever see. the cheesecake is pretty fantastic. that's on 55th and 7th.

Status
Not open for further replies.