Official Loup Noir thread

So I finally succumbed to Loup Noir. I’ve been eyeing the floral canvas bags since they launched. I am in the US and shipping was via DHL Express and super fast. The bag left Germany on Mon and arrived Tuesday. Imagine my surprise when it arrived in such a skinny flat box! The box was also slightly manacled in the corner. I was concerned there would be creases in the canvas but it popped open and perfect. The printing is gorgeous and bright. My only gripe is the lack of a zipper or magnetic closure. IMG_2761.JPGIMG_2762.JPG

So I finally succumbed to Loup Noir. I’ve been eyeing the floral canvas bags since they launched. I am in the US and shipping was via DHL Express and super fast. The bag left Germany on Mon and arrived Tuesday. Imagine my surprise when it arrived in such a skinny flat box! The box was also slightly manacled in the corner. I was concerned there would be creases in the canvas but it popped open and perfect. The printing is gorgeous and bright. My only gripe is the lack of a zipper or magnetic closure. View attachment 4258602View attachment 4258603
Just gorgeous!!! I've been longing for the black and floral print (it's the prettiest one imo!) but they didn't have any shapes that filled a gap in my collection. I like some of their shoulder bags but the horse print isn't really my thing :crybaby: Thank you for sharing though!! I'll wait patiently for the right one for me. What did you think of the quality of the canvas, leather, hardware, and stitching? Sorry that's such a big question haha!

Reactions: Sickgrl13
Just gorgeous!!! I've been longing for the black and floral print (it's the prettiest one imo!) but they didn't have any shapes that filled a gap in my collection. I like some of their shoulder bags but the horse print isn't really my thing :crybaby: Thank you for sharing though!! I'll wait patiently for the right one for me. What did you think of the quality of the canvas, leather, hardware, and stitching? Sorry that's such a big question haha!

The canvas feels nice and sturdy, though I can’t compare to anything else as this is the only canvas bag I have. The leather feels a little plasticky but thick and the stitching is perfect. Minimal hardware, just a zipper pocket and it slides smoothly. Another downside is the bag is lined in a cream linen-like fabric which will probably look grimy with use. Maybe I need to consider finding or having a liner made.

Reactions: bellebellebelle19
Alright, I've fallen to the Flap Bag in Bordeaux! To anyone still interested in LN's designs, they've released a new style called the A-Bag and a new gold/metallic pink color.

Their colors are quite unique, I've never seen such a colorful canvas bag. As this will be my first, does anyone have any experience with durable LN's canvas is? Very excited to get this bag soon!

Flap Bag:
flap.jpg

Metallic Colors/Gold:
minishopper-dustycoral-side.jpg

tassel-pouch-gold-front.jpg

Reactions: foxgal
I am soooo excited to get my hands on this tote. My collection mainly consists of LV so its a switch up for me. I considet it an alternative to “on the go MM” I’ll be sure to update as soon as it arrives!
9E63F0C8-9B9D-4162-AB67-7CE002747538.jpeg

Attachments

• AAEF7787-1293-40AD-89AE-FD867B38ED40.jpeg
    AAEF7787-1293-40AD-89AE-FD867B38ED40.jpeg
    399.7 KB · Views: 10
Reactions: Cool Breeze