Official Loup Noir thread

manpursefan

Jan 10, 2015
About Loup Noir
DESIRED, ADMIRED, ESTEEMED.
A bag by Loup Noir carries the seal of exclusivity not only in name, but visible to anyone externally: The initials are applied on request as a monogram on the model, in the favored color combinations. There is no way for more exclusivity. The demand is rising, the availability is limited quickly. Fashionistas global, ahead of everyone Southeast Asia, celebrate the pieces as eye-catching must-haves.

The bags by the German design duo Loup Noir are distinguished by great quality craftsmanship, respect for the materials used and artistic inspiration. With it, Loup Noir combines modern graphic elements, historical drafts and current color combinations with great success. The combination of leather and coated canvas, which must be printed separately for every bag and every pattern and the production in Italy in Veneto and Como justified Loup Noir with the high standards of quality and detail.

LET´S GET PERSONAL
Individuality as an expression of the utmost creativity is the living demand of the high-quality collection. First the customer chooses from colors as well as one of the two key motives Cheval and Leopard his preferred style from Mobile Case to travel bag. Then he selects at www.My-Monogram.com from the color variant for the monogram. Initials will be applied by hand in several layers of paint. For the personalization there are over 600 color combinations available, including 5 striking neon colors. If you´re looking for something even more exclusive, then gold and silver are selectable for the ultimate glam-statement.

PRINTASTIC
The scarf collection shows the typical Loup Noir bold motifs on cashmere and silk blends. The prints are here to tell stories. Illusionistic, high-resolution animal- and nature-sceneries over detailed ethnic motifs to artistic, graphic imagery play the main role.

THE VISION
Loup Noir is the vision of Jens Heimerdinger and Sascha Freyberg, who have collected their experience in fashion industry while working for and with international brands such as Hugo Boss. The two designers pursue the idea to create durable designs. Reduced modern design and a high standard of aesthetics shall protrude exaggerated fashion trends.
I just found out about this brand and their prints really caught my attention. You can customize your own bag and choose its shape, print, and color. You can also have your initials painted on it. I think their bags would be a great alternative to the LV Neverfull, Speedy, and Alma, as well as LV SLGs.

teaser-gross-my-monogram_1.jpg

15155076409_c63a398067_b.jpg

15318862666_8861505817_c.jpg

DSC_0105.jpg

sans-titre-13.jpg

sans-titre-7.jpg

j2VRBUwhrGIMnT3eBZC2qsqxpX9E3sE5az-D_Fx4zrA.jpg

http://shop.loup-noir.com/

*FOR SOME REASON, I CAN'T ATTACH THE FIRST PIC AND THE LAST 3 PICS. JUST MANUALLY COPY THE LINKS TO YOUR BROWSER*

Thanks for sharing! I love that bag in the middle center on the top pic. I might prefer to get their prints at a store as I rather have a horse head on my bag than just its feet. Really loving the leopard one!

I'm curious if anyone here has one too! So we can get their feedback :smile: Meanwhile, I'll post some mod shots and pics of the different handbags they have, if only I can figure out how to attach pics here. I can't use the
code for some image links.

They remind me of Goyard at a fraction of the price, altho I wish they had designs without the horse or jaguar on them. The bracelets are gorgeous too.

HI, All!
I am a huge fan of Loup Noir and the wonderful guys behind the brand. I was pleasantly surprised to find a thread for them here, at The Purse Forum. To respond to your curiosity regarding the brand, yes, their bags are of great quality. I use my shopper and bucket bag without having to baby them. They always get compliments, funny side note observation, quite often by women carrying Hermes bags. The canvas, print and leather trim hasn't changed since the day I got them.
I believe they have the same manufacturer as some of the well-known Italian brands (but I am not sure if I am allowed to mention them).
Their sneakers are cool, too!
Not to mention their price range :heart:

Disclaimer : I am not affiliated with the brand. I happen to discover them in one of the fashion tradeshows in Paris and have been in love with them every since. I am an advocate as I am witness to their passion, quality and chic-factor!

Here are some photos for your reference. Ciao!
vg_loup noir.jpg loupnoir skate shoes_IG.jpg loup noir pochette.jpg loupnoir bucket5.jpg

HI, All!
I am a huge fan of Loup Noir and the wonderful guys behind the brand. I was pleasantly surprised to find a thread for them here, at The Purse Forum. To respond to your curiosity regarding the brand, yes, their bags are of great quality. I use my shopper and bucket bag without having to baby them. They always get compliments, funny side note observation, quite often by women carrying Hermes bags. The canvas, print and leather trim hasn't changed since the day I got them.
I believe they have the same manufacturer as some of the well-known Italian brands (but I am not sure if I am allowed to mention them).

Disclaimer : I am not affiliated with the brand. I happen to discover them in one of the fashion tradeshows in Paris and have been in love with them every since. I am an advocate as I am witness to their passion, quality and chic-factor!

View attachment 3512685 View attachment 3512687 View attachment 3512689 View attachment 3512691

Hi There! Thank you for sharing these photos. I like the tote oh my. Can you share the price range of these bags pls? Thank you so much!

Reactions: Alice in Purseland
Finally I've seen something I've liked for a long time. Had been in hiatus from the lack of uninspiring bags over the past 2 years. Nothing that made me drool as much as this. Thanks for starting this thread. Hope I can do a reveal and review once I've decided which bags to get! :biggrin:

HI, All!

View attachment 3512685 View attachment 3512687 View attachment 3512689 View attachment 3512691

love these purse colors. too bad i cant find these exact totes on their website.

Hi Tehrmann1981,

I believe the totes are from 360 to 500 euros depending on size and design. And worth every euro. They are, in my experience, amazingly durable. My Loup Noir bags look as fresh as the day I ordered them.

This link should take you to their online shop.

https://shop.loup-noir.com/bags/shoulder-bags.html

Happy shopping!

Hi There! Thank you for sharing these photos. I like the tote oh my. Can you share the price range of these bags pls? Thank you so much!