Official Loup Noir thread

I have noticed that the handles are sewn differently. It seems like there are two ways they stitch the handles. The first set of pics and the last set of pics are sewn like Goyard, while the second set is sewn differently. Do you guys see it?

I have noticed that the handles are sewn differently. It seems like there are two ways they stitch the handles. The first set of pics and the last set of pics are sewn like Goyard, while the second set is sewn differently. Do you guys see it?
I'm not sure what you mean. Which pics are you referring to the first and second set?

Wait, I think I see what you mean. That is odd.
VERY ODD. I click on the link to their site. The stitching looks like it is a capital I shape. Unlike the goyard shape.
Also, If you scroll to page 1. Those beautiful bags shown has a white stitching like Goyard stitching. And those white stitching contrasts the orange handle. However, when you go to their site. It is different.
I Am referring to the post below by Luxe Confidante. The color and stitching on that post below is exquisite! However, when i get on their site. I see other exquisite bags that interests me but those bags are slightly different. Very strange.

HI, All!
I am a huge fan of Loup Noir and the wonderful guys behind the brand. I was pleasantly surprised to find a thread for them here, at The Purse Forum. To respond to your curiosity regarding the brand, yes, their bags are of great quality. I use my shopper and bucket bag without having to baby them. They always get compliments, funny side note observation, quite often by women carrying Hermes bags. The canvas, print and leather trim hasn't changed since the day I got them.
I believe they have the same manufacturer as some of the well-known Italian brands (but I am not sure if I am allowed to mention them).
Their sneakers are cool, too!
Not to mention their price range :heart:

Disclaimer : I am not affiliated with the brand. I happen to discover them in one of the fashion tradeshows in Paris and have been in love with them every since. I am an advocate as I am witness to their passion, quality and chic-factor!

Here are some photos for your reference. Ciao!
vg_loup-noir-jpg.3512685
loupnoir-skate-shoes_ig-jpg.3512687
loup-noir-pochette-jpg.3512689
loupnoir-bucket5-jpg.3512691

VERY ODD. I click on the link to their site. The stitching looks like it is a capital I shape. Unlike the goyard shape.
Also, If you scroll to page 1. Those beautiful bags shown has a white stitching like Goyard stitching. And those white stitching contrasts the orange handle. However, when you go to their site. It is different.
I Am referring to the post below by Luxe Confidante. The color and stitching on that post below is exquisite! However, when i get on their site. I see other exquisite bags that interests me but those bags are slightly different. Very strange.

HI, All!
I am a huge fan of Loup Noir and the wonderful guys behind the brand. I was pleasantly surprised to find a thread for them here, at The Purse Forum. To respond to your curiosity regarding the brand, yes, their bags are of great quality. I use my shopper and bucket bag without having to baby them. They always get compliments, funny side note observation, quite often by women carrying Hermes bags. The canvas, print and leather trim hasn't changed since the day I got them.
I believe they have the same manufacturer as some of the well-known Italian brands (but I am not sure if I am allowed to mention them).
Their sneakers are cool, too!
Not to mention their price range [emoji813]

Disclaimer : I am not affiliated with the brand. I happen to discover them in one of the fashion tradeshows in Paris and have been in love with them every since. I am an advocate as I am witness to their passion, quality and chic-factor!

Here are some photos for your reference. Ciao!
vg_loup-noir-jpg.3512685
loupnoir-skate-shoes_ig-jpg.3512687
loup-noir-pochette-jpg.3512689
loupnoir-bucket5-jpg.3512691
Hmm. I wonder why different stitching. If in the first post they did it one way, but then the second it's different, and then the stitching on mine is back like the first post. I wonder if they were trying something different? I can verify that the bag I received appears to be very well made and the stitching is quality.

Reactions: Alice in Purseland
Hmm. I wonder why different stitching. If in the first post they did it one way, but then the second it's different, and then the stitching on mine is back like the first post. I wonder if they were trying something different? I can verify that the bag I received appears to be very well made and the stitching is quality.
that's weird...my burgundy bag is in an I shape
i have a ? for you...when you placed your order...how quickly did they send your bag out? my first order was immediate...they sent the bag out the next day...i just placed another order for the mini shopper on wenesday...and they still haven't sent it out...is that a little weird?
thanks so much!

i have a ? for you...when you placed your order...how quickly did they send your bag out? my first order was immediate...they sent the bag out the next day...i just placed another order for the mini shopper on wenesday...and they still haven't sent it out...is that a little weird?
thanks so much!
That's odd. I placed the order on a Friday night and they sent it out Tuesday I believe. Received it on Thursday.

thanks so much!
I would send them a message via the contact us link on the website. One of the designers (Jenns) replied to my message pretty quickly.

Reactions: bellebellebelle19