Official Juicy Couture Chat Thread

I'm hoping we make a trip to Florida soon! I miss my family and it would be great to see them. I want to take my daughters to Disney World, but my hubby wants to go to Daytona and Universal, which means we wouldn't be able to take the little ones. I swear sometimes he aggrevates the crap out of me. If it comes down to it, I'll skip the outlet to take my little ones some where fun for them. We have a limited time that we can be away, so we have to be selective in what we do when we go. At least this time I won't be pregnant and on a road trip, that was less than fun!

Tater, Emery is soooo adorable! He has so much hair!! Our little ones are only 2 weeks apart, but Lilly has almost no hair! My poor girls are always bald as babies! What's up with that? Babies are so much fun, it makes me so sad when they get bigger. I wish they stayed small forever. I can remeber crying that Aubrey wasn't a baby anymore, it made me so sad. You just want them to be drooly and cuddly forever...

Babies are the best, so cuddly & sweet.
But I was always glad when they got a little older and could tell me when they didn't feel good or something was wrong (tummy hurts, ear hurts, etc).

Where it goes downhill fast is when they turn 12 - 13, then it's like ten years on a roller coaster, up one minute & down in the pits the next, LOL.

Sunbuzz, the pink heart spinner charm you posted a pic of is from 2008 or 2007. They got one back in stock at Nordstrom's in the fall of 2008 but I was at work in a meeting and when I got out of the meeting it had been sold. I thought it was a new release but it was a return of a sold out charm.

The teen years scare the hell out of me. I honestly hope that my kids are no way like I was, because I was quite a handful and made a lot of poor choices. My Mom always kids me and says your kids come back and pay you back for all the crap you gave your parents. If so, I am in deep doo-doo.

I was at Von Maur this evening and I scoped out the Rainbow keyfob, and it's huge! I think I want it, but I am afraid. And to top it all off, if I wasn't afraid of the new Ladybug charm, there is a Ladybug keyfob too. And it's about the size of tennis ball. I am completely freaked out now.

Aww TUP I would be too. I totally agree, ladybugs should be tiny and dainty. Now that rainbow fob I am ALL about....if they are available when I am off my ban. 4 weeks left. Sigh.

maybe it isn't a ladybug but a roach trying to pass itself for one! sorry,couldn't help myself!
i'll have to look at it but it does look huge by comparison with the original one...

Hahaha, when I first saw the new lady bug, I thought it looked like a big beetle. I know technically lady bugs are beetles, but they're supposed to be small!
Actually except for the size, the lady bug is nicely done with the pave and the way it opens up.

RE: teenagers.
Tup, LOL, you may have the advantage on your teens though, because you'll be wise to any tricks they may try.
I think the trick is to keep them too busy with schoolwork, sports, and other supervised activities, for them to have the time or opportunity to get into trouble.

Awwww, you guys are so sweet! He's my little sweet pea and I already can't believe how big he's gotten. It's funny because he was born with sooo much hair and now he's going bald in the back lol. Pretty soon the poor little guy is going to have a Donald ***** style comb over.
He's just started really drooling now Tup and it's so funny. I turn around for one second and when I come back it's like BAM! he's covered in drool. He's really started chewing on everything he can get his hands on too.
I wish I could keep him sweet and cuddly forever and I'm really nervous for the teens but hopefully we'll manage alright.

Florida sounds so nice right now. I would gladly trade in the snow and slush for some sun and fun. I really hope you get a chance to spend time with your family and do the outlet and Disneyland.