Official Juicy Couture Chat Thread

Hi,

Can anyone tell me if JC ever produced a cream colored skate charm, similar to this picture below of a counterfeit charm? All I can find for that particular style and size are hot pink, light pink and white versions. I am not counting any newer (e.g. 2013) ice skate charms or mini charms.

Thanks
7855c98c72648f4a4c5505ca89e02833_zps6b7dae32.jpg

hi. i dont have enough privilage to start a seperate thread but just wondering if anyone has the sophia mini g crossbody bag and if they do can you show me how much you can fit into it (like wallet, phone makeup bag etc) thanks

I just bought this JC Sierra mod satchel at the rack for $44 (original $188). When I got home I noticed that the leather on the strap is cracking slightly. Do u think it's still a good deal? Should I keep it?

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1424395977.349062.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1424395995.748094.jpg

This is just my opinion - when my bags start looking like that, I get rid of them because it bugs me.
So no, I don't think you should keep it when you just had to pay $44.

Then again, if you really love it, don't listen to me!

This is just my opinion - when my bags start looking like that, I get rid of them because it bugs me.

So no, I don't think you should keep it when you just had to pay $44.

Then again, if you really love it, don't listen to me!

Thank you so much for your insight. I'm not very familiar with JC so I didn't know if $44 for a bag retailing at $188 is good enough deal to over the flaws. I will be returning it this weekend.

I have a question. We don't have a juicy store in my country and i do most of my purchases trough eBay. I do often check the juicy website to see if new charms are available.

But for a while now i only see the mini charms on their website and not the normal/large ones.

Does that mean they stopped making the large ones? Does anyone know?