Official Hermes Belt Thread

Hermès size Waist circumference cm to in ... just measure your waist or where you want the belt to hit you... this info is on their website under the belt kits size guide link...
70cm - 27.5"
75cm - 29.5"
80cm - 31.5"
85cm - 33.5"
90cm - 35.4"
95cm - 37.4"
100cm - 39.4"
105cm - 41.3"
110cm - 43.3"
115cm - 45.3"
120cm - 47.2"

I will just blow up a picture of the belt for you.............

jandoe89 's belt..............

attachment.php

Thanks to your inspiration, I finally got my first belt kit this week. I am usually a bit out-of-the box colorwise (I don't own a black bag) and was surprised to find that in the end I wound up with this one - and this guilloche buckle, too. :love:

I am looking through my closet to see what combo should be next. I am interested in white, but the posts about color transfer have put me off. I originally bought the black/blue de prusse, but bdp does not work well with the blues I wear - and I do wear blue quite often - it needs to be more navy, less green.

If anyone is looking for the black/bdp, it is a size 80 and I returned it to Madison yesterday. Ask for George.

Hi H experts! need some help here..:P

im intending to get a H belt for my hubby to be, his waistline is 32inches(81cm), may I know if I should get him a 80cm or 85cm leather? I don't wear belts and I'm afraid one is too long and the other is too short.

I would opt for the 85. If it's too big it can have another hole punched in.

A word of warning however... I'm a 36inch waist (which is 91cm) yet I need a 100cm belt so I always advise to try before buying with H belts.

im intending to get a H belt for my hubby to be, his waistline is 32inches(81cm), may I know if I should get him a 80cm or 85cm leather? I don't wear belts and I'm afraid one is too long and the other is too short.

I would opt for the 85. If it's too big it can have another hole punched in.

A word of warning however... I'm a 36inch waist (which is 91cm) yet I need a 100cm belt so I always advise to try before buying with H belts.

thank u! sigh..i thought of bringing him to the shop too, but it will kill the surprise. what is the next size suppose to be nearest for a 91cm? -95cm?

thank u! sigh..i thought of bringing him to the shop too, but it will kill the surprise. what is the next size suppose to be nearest for a 91cm? -95cm?

Ah, since you are buying from the shop, your SA will be able to advise you. Don't worry. They have a tape measure and will measure the belt for you on the spot, don't really need to try. Just make sure that the 81cm that you said is really accurate.

You may want to bring one of his current belts to the store too so that the SA can give you a length that matches it. That was what I did actually. Make sure you know which "hole" he uses so that your SA can measure properly.

The sizes don't exactly work that way...unless, I suppose, your husband's belt loops are exactly on his waist. :nuts:

I am a size 25/26 and I just bought an 80 for myself (added a hole to make it a bit smaller for when it does go around my waist, like belting over a knit). The 80 is the smallest size that the stores generally carry without special request. I think your best bet is to borrow one of his belts for a trip to the boutique.

thanks JustinCredible, Lyanna Stark & BBC.

i made a trip down to hermes to check out on the sizes, told the SA that he is a size 32" and he advise me to get a 95cm. i haven't got it though, since the buckle i wanted is not avaliable in store. he also mentioned that he should be able to do an exchange for me even if its not purchased locally. hope the size work out well on my fiance!

thanks JustinCredible, Lyanna Stark & BBC.

i made a trip down to hermes to check out on the sizes, told the SA that he is a size 32" and he advise me to get a 95cm. i haven't got it though, since the buckle i wanted is not avaliable in store. he also mentioned that he should be able to do an exchange for me even if its not purchased locally. hope the size work out well on my fiance!

I wear a 30 or 31 in low-to-mid-rise women's jeans, and I wear the 95. (I would wear a smaller size for something closer to my actual waist size.) Sounds like that might work for him. Good luck.