Official Hermes Belt Thread

Hermès size Waist circumference cm to in ... just measure your waist or where you want the belt to hit you... this info is on their website under the belt kits size guide link...
70cm - 27.5"
75cm - 29.5"
80cm - 31.5"
85cm - 33.5"
90cm - 35.4"
95cm - 37.4"
100cm - 39.4"
105cm - 41.3"
110cm - 43.3"
115cm - 45.3"
120cm - 47.2"

Hi, does anyone know if the regular kelly belt comes in nata or another creme color?
I know there's the Kelly garden party belt, which comes in nata, but I would like to have the normal one.
Thanks in advance

Hi, does anyone know if the regular kelly belt comes in nata or another creme color?
I know there's the Kelly garden party belt, which comes in nata, but I would like to have the normal one.
Thanks in advance
Hi I was also looking into this sometime back. I have only seen the K18 in blanc. No other creamy option.

Does anyone with a Kelly belt find that it loosens, slips, or doesn’t stay in the sizing you put it throughout the day? Or once you adjust to how tight you wish, it will generally stay there? I Am considering one for around the waist wear and have one from a fast fashion brand (obvi quality can’t be compared here) that constantly loosens up so I have to retighten every time a stand up or sit down, or take a deep breath, or sneeze…

Does anyone with a Kelly belt find that it loosens, slips, or doesn’t stay in the sizing you put it throughout the day? Or once you adjust to how tight you wish, it will generally stay there? I Am considering one for around the waist wear and have one from a fast fashion brand (obvi quality can’t be compared here) that constantly loosens up so I have to retighten every time a stand up or sit down, or take a deep breath, or sneeze…
I purchased a Kelly belt about 2 months ago and so far it stays exactly where I fasten it. The adjustment mechanism is quite tight. I have used the belt on jackets and dresses with no loosening.

I received my first one 2 years and it’s the best birthday present I’ve received! Stays in place and I have since gone on to purchasing more colours! I can’t see myself wearing any other type of belt !

Hello All! If my "perfect" size is 28.5", should I purchase the 70cm and add a hole to make it looser? Or purchase the 75 cm and add a hole to make it tighter? To eliminate a hole showing? Does that make sense? This would be my first H belt so I am trying to wrap my brain around how it folds and fastens (since I can't really tell on the site). TIA!!!

Hello All! If my "perfect" size is 28.5", should I purchase the 70cm and add a hole to make it looser? Or purchase the 75 cm and add a hole to make it tighter? To eliminate a hole showing? Does that make sense? This would be my first H belt so I am trying to wrap my brain around how it folds and fastens (since I can't really tell on the site). TIA!!!
The strap fastens behind the buckle..there are no holes showing.

Reactions: theclassic