Official Hermes Belt Thread

Hermès size Waist circumference cm to in ... just measure your waist or where you want the belt to hit you... this info is on their website under the belt kits size guide link...
70cm - 27.5"
75cm - 29.5"
80cm - 31.5"
85cm - 33.5"
90cm - 35.4"
95cm - 37.4"
100cm - 39.4"
105cm - 41.3"
110cm - 43.3"
115cm - 45.3"
120cm - 47.2"

I don’t think the H belts are masculine enough for guys. Not a fan at all as it seems slightly feminine like why are you wearing Hilary or Heather’s belt charm around your waist? Overall the ubiquity of Hermès belts makes me want to just give mine away. Lol...But that’s just me...

Guess you have to think about why you wore it or someone gifted it to you in the first place,

I'm not so keen on the Constance for myself so bought Gamma, there are buckles to suit everyone. I like the constance on men though.

I am wondering what are people’s opinions about Hermes belts for males, as I’m thinking of getting one for my husband. I find that European males, gay males, and dandies wear it quite well, but what about the mediocre sense of style that is found on San Francisco tech males? Will it look too try hard if not worn properly? My best friend says Hermes belts on guys look like it’s “too much” and she would be embarrassed if her man wore it. My trainer thought of rappers when I first brought up Hermes belts for men. Just curious what everyone else thinks. TIA

That's a lot of guys, and I'm not sure what you mean.

Anyway there are plenty of fabulous belts out there without logos inlcluding H Gucci and LV, you could also find handmade, top quality belts for less e.g. Cartujano that have no designer connotations

http://www.cartujano.com/euren/men/accessories/belts

In my area there are a variety of men who wear the constance belt without screaming "look at me." Those that look like they are trying too hard typically have an attitude to match. Your husband sounds like a normal, unassuming guy. You know him best as to whether or not this belt will suit him. Personally, I find it to be far more discrete than LV or Gucci which would stand out quite a bit amongst the tech crowd in SF. Good luck deciding!

I own the classic H belt (32mm) and I found other buckle models that don't look too formal. As I don't need to buy another leather strap, I wonder if Hermes stores do sell only the buckles separately? I don't think I should spend another $900 as I am happy with the black/brown strap.

I own the classic H belt (32mm) and I found other buckle models that don't look too formal. As I don't need to buy another leather strap, I wonder if Hermes stores do sell only the buckles separately? I don't think I should spend another $900 as I am happy with the black/brown strap.

Unfortunately they only sell belt straps separately, not belt buckles

upload_2018-2-12_22-55-48.png
Kinda love this model a lot. but I am not sure if this one is a seasonal thing or something that would always be there like the classic one we see most often? Looks very temporary and not too formal so it would be good for smart casual attires or semi-formal occasions.

I might as well go for another classic with different finishing; looks better than the basic IMO.

upload_2018-2-12_22-59-9.png

Thoughts? I don't want a Hermes belt that goes with the trend wave honestly.

Does anyone have a Focus belt who would be able to share some “in action” pictures? I’m thinking it would be the perfect little accent belt to wear around my waist!

I love the 13mm with the Focus buckle with dresses. I think this size is wonderful for the office, you get “H” in a more subtle way. This is the rose gold. Not the greatest picture but you get the idea :smile:

Attachments

• 802B6505-552D-470D-9467-A849D85A7A4D.jpeg
    802B6505-552D-470D-9467-A849D85A7A4D.jpeg
    95.3 KB · Views: 2,100