Official Hermes Belt Thread

Hermès size Waist circumference cm to in ... just measure your waist or where you want the belt to hit you... this info is on their website under the belt kits size guide link...
70cm - 27.5"
75cm - 29.5"
80cm - 31.5"
85cm - 33.5"
90cm - 35.4"
95cm - 37.4"
100cm - 39.4"
105cm - 41.3"
110cm - 43.3"
115cm - 45.3"
120cm - 47.2"

A couple of lovelies.....

Constance belt in black box and gold.....

and

I'm not sure of the name of this belt but it's in Barenia and I reach for it much more than the Constance......LOVE that it lays flat against the body.

Attachments

• belts  120.jpg
    belts 120.jpg
    175.7 KB · Views: 13,082
If you told me last year that I would be spending somewhere around $3,000 on belts, I would tell you that, you're crazy...But in less than 10 months I got hooked on these nice belts and can't seem to stop buying every chance I get.

4412721263_3eb7e40a32.jpg

From the top:
1. 32 mm leather strap in Black Togo calfskin & Silver Palladium Plated Calandre buckle
2. 32 mm reversible leather strap in Natural/Rouge Garance, Chamonix/Epsom calfskin & Gold hammered buckle
3. 32 mm reversible leather strap in White/Blue Jean, Swift/Epsom calfskin & Blue enamel buckle
4. 32 mm reversible leather strap in Blue Jean/Black, Togo/Box calfskin & (not sure what to call the buckle, just got it in Singapore yesterday.)
5. Constance Reversible Belt in Black/Chocolate Box calfskin & Gold Buckle.

Last edited:
I put a tape measure inside my jeans to measure the length of the belt I would need. Is this a correct way to measure? I want to order the correct length.

Last edited:
If you told me last year that I would be spending somewhere around $3,000 on belts, I would tell you that, you're crazy...But in less than 10 months I got hooked on these nice belts and can't seem to stop buying every chance I get.

4412721263_3eb7e40a32.jpg

From the top:
1. 32 mm leather strap in Black Togo calfskin & Silver Palladium Plated Calandre buckle
2. 32 mm reversible leather strap in Natural/Rouge Garance, Chamonix/Epsom calfskin & Gold hammered buckle
3. 32 mm reversible leather strap in White/Blue Jean, Swift/Epsom calfskin & Blue enamel buckle
4. 32 mm reversible leather strap in Blue Jean/Black, Togo/Box calfskin & (not sure what to call the buckle, just got it in Singapore yesterday.)
5. Constance Reversible Belt in Black/Chocolate Box calfskin & Gold Buckle.

This is lovely, looks like a chaine d'ancre design - don't know the official name (yet!)

my most recent acquisition, Constance belt brush PHW with black/chocolate box.........

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Constance black.jpg
    Constance black.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 21,070
  • Constance brown.jpg
    Constance brown.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 16,264
Sydspy, the Constance belt is GORGEOUS! Is this the one with the new curved belt?

Modeled after Closetconundrum's gorgeous belt photos, here is my contribution!

Attachments

• ?? 007.jpg
    ?? 007.jpg
    138.8 KB · Views: 16,081