Official Coach Spring/Summer 2017 Thread

This looks interesting....large clutch??
78fca2e7dbee1a16941c1218ea837f11.jpg

Reactions: Mariquel
I think these bags are ridiculous. Who is the market for all this Elvis stuff? Certainly not for those people of a particular age group who saw enough Elvis years ago. :/

LOL - I agree. If I wanted bottle caps on my bags, I could superglue a few of my own to my purses. Most of the over studded, fringed out, bottle capped bags look horribly tacky. Vevers is taking things a bit too far out there - many of these bags remind me of those "premier" designer bags you hold up in a department store and say, "Uh....what the hell?" It reminds me of the Sex and the City episode with Jennifer Coolidge, where she plays an acquaintance of theirs Jennifer-Coolidge-Victoria-550x406.jpg who superglues her own bags together and tries to sell them to friends.

LOL - I agree. If I wanted bottle caps on my bags, I could superglue a few of my own to my purses. Most of the over studded, fringed out, bottle capped bags look horribly tacky. Vevers is taking things a bit too far out there - many of these bags remind me of those "premier" designer bags you hold up in a department store and say, "Uh....what the hell?" It reminds me of the Sex and the City episode with Jennifer Coolidge, where she plays an acquaintance of theirs View attachment 3474051 who superglues her own bags together and tries to sell them to friends.

Yes!!!! This is the perfect comparison to these crazy runway bags. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

LOL - I agree. If I wanted bottle caps on my bags, I could superglue a few of my own to my purses. Most of the over studded, fringed out, bottle capped bags look horribly tacky. Vevers is taking things a bit too far out there - many of these bags remind me of those "premier" designer bags you hold up in a department store and say, "Uh....what the hell?" It reminds me of the Sex and the City episode with Jennifer Coolidge, where she plays an acquaintance of theirs View attachment 3474051 who superglues her own bags together and tries to sell them to friends.

:lol::lol::lol: Oh my gosh, I was trying to post a response in agreement with Nymeria1 - they are mostly horrendous bags - but your post takes the cake. I remember that episode. :lol::lol::lol:

Reactions: Nymeria1