Official Coach Spring/Summer 2017 Thread

It was very comfortable to carry, even with the cross body strap. Its large, IMO, for this type of bag. While I like the unusual shape of it, I think I'd be drawn to it more if it didn't swoop out on the sides. Its only available in chalk, bordeaux & beechwood for now. Maybe I'd find it more appealing in other colors. We'll see!

Reactions: wintotty and Hobbsy
Honestly, at this point I'm uncertain if I want to invest in a customized Rogue (not just the price, but there isn't enough variety for MY Taste, like not including a basic Pink.).

I am so :drool: about a PINK ROGUE 30, either in Suede or Leather. The only non custom Pink Rogue available is
the 25 (with the snake handles). Coach did not even make a regular size Pink Rogue.

So the "petition" would involve solely a Pink Rogue 30 -- not any Tea Rose styles or other styles. I think it should be a specific "request", very focused -- not a variety of choices.

So if that specific request is something anyone else might want to consider asking for, please weigh in. Of course I'm not referring to anything political -- just ideas about how we might go about encouraging the Coach powers that be that there's a sizeable demand for it -- IF there even is one, lol.

You catch more flies with honey, so this is totally asking for a favor -- I think "petition" may be harsh.
Black rogue with pink rogue?

It was very comfortable to carry, even with the cross body strap. Its large, IMO, for this type of bag. While I like the unusual shape of it, I think I'd be drawn to it more if it didn't swoop out on the sides. Its only available in chalk, bordeaux & beechwood for now. Maybe I'd find it more appealing in other colors. We'll see!

The color that I like better than the three being offered is the one carried by the model shown. It almost has that "vachetta" look. It's extra neutral, imho.

The color that I like better than the three being offered is the one carried by the model shown. It almost has that "vachetta" look. It's extra neutral, imho.
That's beechwood. It must be an "it" color for Coach, debuting next month I think because the duffle is coming in it as well as the Rogue 25. I hope the Rogue 30 is available in it...We'll see!

Reactions: K.E.W.
Is that what you're looking for? Or are you looking for a 30 rogue in pink?

Well, I'd be very happy with a regular size 30 Rogue Pink ($995) or even the regular size Pink --nothing fancy -- no snake handle, no flower petals -- same as the Denim 30 or ANY regular size one -- but I think Coach has no intention of adding any more exterior Pink ones to the collection, especially with the customizing service.

Maybe I'm just attracted to it because it's not a current option. Better for my wallet, that's for sure! :giggle:

Of course, now that the color "Beechwood" has been suggested (via Teagaggle), I'm dreaming of a Beechwood Rogue Tote OR Pink Rogue Tote...I'm feeling very wish washy today -- could be the ongoing rain. It's our right as women, isn't it? :girlsigh:

Last edited:
Reactions: LV.NYC and Hobbsy
Well, I'd be very happy with a regular size 30 Rogue Pink ($995) or even the regular size Pink --nothing fancy -- no snake handle, no flower petals -- same as the Denim 30 or ANY regular size one -- but I think Coach has no intention of adding any more exterior Pink ones to the collection, especially with the customizing service.

Maybe I'm just attracted to it because it's not a current option. Better for my wallet, that's for sure! :giggle:

Of course, now that the color "Beechwood" has been suggested (via Teagaggle), I'm dreaming of a Beechwood Rogue Tote OR Pink Rogue Tote...I'm feeling very wish washy today -- could be the ongoing rain. It's our right as women, isn't it? :girlsigh:
Not wishy washy, the hunt for a great bag is always fun! I think anyway. I texted the girl who helped me put together my Rogue, even though it was already put together, and told her we needed more pink and more size 30. She says well there's the rouge color....and I told her and showed her the pink we want. She said she would pass it onto corporate. If Coach's corporate was like the corporate I worked for, they won't listen to the people on the streets who really know what's going on!

Reactions: K.E.W.
Not wishy washy, the hunt for a great bag is always fun! I think anyway. I texted the girl who helped me put together my Rogue, even though it was already put together, and told her we needed more pink and more size 30. She says well there's the rouge color....and I told her and showed her the pink we want. She said she would pass it onto corporate. If Coach's corporate was like the corporate I worked for, they won't listen to the people on the streets who really know what's going on!

You are so right! ALL Corporates are useless -- kind of like fighting City Hall :whiteflag:!!

But it was nice of you to bring it to her attention, thx!

Reactions: Hobbsy

And who vote with their pocketbooks!!

Reactions: Hobbsy