Official Coach Pre-Spring 2018 Thread

Some details on pieces in the collection that didn't make it into the lookbook: "T-shirts and canvas totes emblazoned with Rexy, Sharky and Uni, the dinosaur, shark and unicorn that are becoming house characters."

Holy cow those swaggers are looking huge! And I don't like the handles not folding if there is a shoulder strap. But I wouldn't be one to go after that bag like that. Too big and long. I do like a couple of the dresses though.

Yes, I think they especially look huge in contrast to the mini-doctor bags and such for Fall 2017. The pendulum goes from one extreme to the next :smile:

I am not into Swaggers, so my bank account feels a little safer right now.

Reactions: eleanors36
Alright, so I keep coming back to stare at the flap bags. They're such a great shape and size...

Also, I'm generally not into Swaggers, but this one really strikes my fancy:

20-coach-pre-spring-2018-jpg.3717312

I have one swagger, I like it, don't love it. This pink one might change my mind?! The large swagger pictured here look huge, but there's something about them I really like. The boots are really cool, I like most all of the clothing and shoes. Will be interesting to see what makes it to store?!

I'm tired of the Western theme too. I'm glad to see so many Swagger shoulder bags. I really like the look. I'm not sure they are big enough for me. I hope there is more than one size.

Reactions: Luv2Shop1
I agree, the western look has overstayed it's welcome for me too. Even worse than the tired western look is the overdone tacky embellishments. I mean, seriously? If you must embellish, pick one and do it with a little taste and try to keep the leather down to a color or two. One bag with several colors along with patches, studs, stones and 'C' chain links is just too overboard for one bag.......hopefully, it's just runway tackiness that will get toned down before production. I DO like the updated look of the Swagger though.

Thank you -- imho, those embellishments are becoming more and more tacky with each new roll out!! As always, apologies if I've insulted anyone's taste!

I'm a little disappointed that this show seems entirely focused on various versions of Swagger, and the Rogue (and it's derivatives) are nowhere to be found...

I can agree with the western girl theme being a bit tired at this point, but I'm still loving the shape of those cinched waist dresses! Not that my store would ever have any. LOL

Yeah, really...what's with NO Rogues at all? I know they've been in the limelight for about a year and a half -- but they don't need to completely ignore them, right?

EDIT -- Actually, more WILL be coming, I'm certain -- maybe just not for this show.

Reactions: keishapie1973
I feel like the western theme is over...it's been the go-to for too long...there's more to Americana than this...it strikes me as more of the same.

Hopefully there will be something new, new. :smile:

IMG_4754.JPG
Am I the only one who finds myself staring at the jackets instead? I need them!!

They are pretty unusual! And THIS coat with those cowboy boots is making me wish Coach made plus size clothes -- the coat and cowboy boot combo is soooo elegant and whimsical!! I would pay full price for that combo the day it's released...if only... :crybaby: Pardon my pity-pot-ness!