Official Coach CHAT Thread!!!

I cannot decide either, if I wait too long they will sell out! I think the Coach bag with the brass hardware looks a bit nicer than the Coach Outlet bag, but I agree, $100 nicer? That would buy a wallet. I don’t know if you like the brand, but Kate Spade has a lovely heart shaped bag also, in leather.
I did see the KS one! At $189 it's less than the $199 Coach outlet and the $295 Coach retail version. The drawback with the KS one is that it's a final sale. Is it worth the risk? Also the lining in the retail version looks the nicest (which I would expect). I have to admit that I like the looks of the retail one the best.

ETA: The retail one has a leather strap and the outlet has a chain strap. I think the leather strap might be more practical. (???)

The outlet version is crossgrain leather and the retail is glove tanned. The leather versions at retail are sold out at Coach, or almost so. I’m not a huge fan of crossgrain leather, but for a bag you might only use at date night in February, might not be that important.

I prefer the Kate Spade 3d Amour heart bag to the both of them, but it’s costlier

Just two weeks ago I purchased a short chain strap online. I said I would pick up another one if there was a good cash back offer. Today Rakuten was offering 10% cash back on Coach, went to pick up another one and saw they raised the price from $95 to $125. :sad:

Hi all, just wanted to introduce myself. Char here.
I‘be owned Coach products for years. My husband used to give me a hard time on how expensive everything is. Even when I got most of my items from an outlet as part of the fun of outlet shopping. Anyway, the outlet store is our closest Coach store. It took me awhile but my husband no longer complains about the prices. This last year I started looking at Louis Vuitton purses and wallets for my 50th birthday, I got my husband to buy me a LV wallet as I knew that was something I could use all the time. Anyway he loved the experience of shopping in the store. I didn’t go at all, I wanted my present to be a complete surprise. Now after looking at the LV prices he started buying his own Coach items. He is totally sold and feels like it’s a much better value. I feel so blessed he’s on board all the way, now. He so great and now I know I could shop at any Coach store and he will not give me a hard time about prices.

Hi all, just wanted to introduce myself. Char here.
I‘be owned Coach products for years. My husband used to give me a hard time on how expensive everything is. Even when I got most of my items from an outlet as part of the fun of outlet shopping. Anyway, the outlet store is our closest Coach store. It took me awhile but my husband no longer complains about the prices. This last year I started looking at Louis Vuitton purses and wallets for my 50th birthday, I got my husband to buy me a LV wallet as I knew that was something I could use all the time. Anyway he loved the experience of shopping in the store. I didn’t go at all, I wanted my present to be a complete surprise. Now after looking at the LV prices he started buying his own Coach items. He is totally sold and feels like it’s a much better value. I feel so blessed he’s on board all the way, now. He so great and now I know I could shop at any Coach store and he will not give me a hard time about prices.
Welcome! That's great about your hubby.

Reactions: CharstarWishes
Oh no! What did this poor bag go through? The bag IS AUTHENTIC! ...... but! :sad: There's no disclosure that everything on the bag was dyed (?) except for the lining!

WHY?!?!?

1676320811766.png

And this is what it's supposed to look like:

378 hamptons patch weekend.jpg

Creed from the listing.
1676320939058.png

And the original creed:
Screenshot 2023-02-13 at 3.42.37 PM.png

• Wow
Reactions: Lake Effect
Oh no! What did this poor bag go through? The bag IS AUTHENTIC! ...... but! :sad: There's no disclosure that everything on the bag was dyed (?) except for the lining!

WHY?!?!?

View attachment 5716894

And this is what it's supposed to look like:

View attachment 5716895

Creed from the listing.
View attachment 5716896

And the original creed:
View attachment 5716897
I'm surprised the creed changed color but not the lining.

Which bag would you choose between these two:

Rogue top handle in signature jacquard or soft tabby shoulder bag in signature denim. I'm on the fence I love the silver hardware in both and the possibility to wear it shoulder or crossbody. The rogue has better value with the leather lining and the leather coated chain. On the other hand I always had a thing for soft fabric shoulder bags like the fendi baguette, but never got one and it's significantly cheaper.

Screenshot_20230220-171226_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230220-171443_Chrome.jpg