Official Coach CHAT Thread!!!

Very pretty! I’m headed across the pond this summer and I already told dh if I come across this bag in the aqua color, it’s coming home with me :biggrin:

Thank you! That blue looks so pretty :heart: I hope you find one, and that it’s an amazing trip!!

Very pretty! Thanks for sharing!
Do you find the turnlock awkward to twist? I played with an ivory one @ Macys & black @ my local Coach store & I couldn't get it turned easily but that could be because they was empty.

Thank you! It definitely can be a bit awkward at times, took me a couple tries to close it when both empty and a bit overfull; there’s seems to be a “Goldilocks” zone for it, haha.

This color is gorgeous!!! Thank you for sharing the pic. Congrats on this beauty!
Very pretty!

Thank you! :biggrin:

Wow! Talk about a "not as described" case waiting to happen! Notice that the item specifics have "modified item: NO." Yet in the description, she says "I fringed and decorated this myself, it is ONE OF A KIND!!"

Why would someone do this to a bag? I don't see any obvious stains that would be covered up.

• Sad
Reactions: Jacynthe
I'm very seriously considering the soft Tabby as my next purchase to be used as an out and about-bag that can fit the usual like wallet, phone but also a water bottle. My only concern is that the leather looks super soft in photos and I'm worried about the wear and tear and even slight scratching. Can anyone tell me about their soft Tabby's wear and tear?

Hi everybody! I recently purchased a cherry rogue 17. I just inspected my handles and there's a small tear located next to a cherry. I was told that there's no exchanges or returns since I had my initials placed on the hangtag but doesn't this seem weird to you?

DA617B61-220D-416C-AB31-1BB56788A2FD.jpeg

Hi everybody! I recently purchased a cherry rogue 17. I just inspected my handles and there's a small tear located next to a cherry. I was told that there's no exchanges or returns since I had my initials placed on the hangtag but doesn't this seem weird to you?

View attachment 5409733
Honestly if the store won't exchange I'd probably buy a 2nd, swap out the hangtag and return 1st on 2nds receipt. I wouldn't want to repair a new bag.