Official Coach CHAT Thread!!!

Anyone have any advice? I placed an order through a 3rd party seller on Amazon. UPS says a signature is required but that I can't have it transferred to my local UPS store for pickup like I usually do. Well I decided to just stay home and sign for it this afternoon. I missed it! They attempted delivery at 10am when my window was listed between 1:15-3:15. I can't stay home all day tomorrow to wait for it again. My only options listed online are send it to a neighbor (I don't know anyone well enough to do that) or return to sender. Am I really just out of options? I have never had such a problem with UPS before.

Anyone have any advice? I placed an order through a 3rd party seller on Amazon. UPS says a signature is required but that I can't have it transferred to my local UPS store for pickup like I usually do. Well I decided to just stay home and sign for it this afternoon. I missed it! They attempted delivery at 10am when my window was listed between 1:15-3:15. I can't stay home all day tomorrow to wait for it again. My only options listed online are send it to a neighbor (I don't know anyone well enough to do that) or return to sender. Am I really just out of options? I have never had such a problem with UPS before.
You can call UPS and reschedule delivery for when you are home. Why would they let you send it to a neighbor and not let you transfer to a UPS store? What if the UPS store is your neighbor? lol

Reactions: Stephg and Zealous
You can call UPS and reschedule delivery for when you are home. Why would they let you send it to a neighbor and not let you transfer to a UPS store? What if the UPS store is your neighbor? lol
They said I have to pay to pick a specific scheduled time which irked me the wrong way. They said only the neighbors next door to me were allowed, so my friends that are 3 houses down don't qualify. None of this makes any sense and is annoying the crap out of me. I always reroute stuff to my local UPS store or my Dads business when a signature is required.

Reactions: whateve
They said I have to pay to pick a specific scheduled time which irked me the wrong way. They said only the neighbors next door to me were allowed, so my friends that are 3 houses down don't qualify. None of this makes any sense and is annoying the crap out of me. I always reroute stuff to my local UPS store or my Dads business when a signature is required.
I think this happened to me once when I sold something. There is something about the way the label was purchased that makes it impossible to reroute the package. I don't think even the seller can intervene to change it.

I think this happened to me once when I sold something. There is something about the way the label was purchased that makes it impossible to reroute the package. I don't think even the seller can intervene to change it.
Ugh, guess I might have to change plans so I can wait for the UPS truck all day. They show up anywhere from 10-7 here even when I have a delivery window set. My only other option is just return to sender.

I don't know if this will help in your current situation, but I had this problem a few years ago and eventually signed up for "UPS My Choice". It's free and allows me to have more control over deliveries. I get notifications via email when something is being delivered to me (usually a few days in advance). It shows who it's from, the tracking number, the date of delivery, etc. I also have the option to then intervene and indicate where I want things delivered to. I've had things rerouted to my work address as well as to a UPS Store. I would strongly consider it if that seems like something that you would be interested in.

I believe it is called "direct delivery only" and that prevents the buyer from re-routing the package. It is a way a seller would keep their paypal seller protections because when a package is forwarded or re-directed, the paypal protection is void. Not sure why an Amazon seller would pay for the feature though. I also thought it prevented it from being delivered to a neighbor, so maybe it wasn't used in this case...

Reactions: Syren
I don't know if this will help in your current situation, but I had this problem a few years ago and eventually signed up for "UPS My Choice". It's free and allows me to have more control over deliveries. I get notifications via email when something is being delivered to me (usually a few days in advance). It shows who it's from, the tracking number, the date of delivery, etc. I also have the option to then intervene and indicate where I want things delivered to. I've had things rerouted to my work address as well as to a UPS Store. I would strongly consider it if that seems like something that you would be interested in.
I have UPS My Choice plus a business account but it's still not letting me change it :sad:

Has anyone been able to have ALL the hardware replaced on an Alpine Moss Burough? I'm watching one on ebay but the metal has that pitting and it looks like all the hardware, not just the zipper pulls. Just wondering if I buy it will Coach replace the hardware? I really want this color. Since this seems like an issue with color, I'm wondering should I just buy it anyway.

Any advice???

NOT MY PIC:
View attachment 4032252[/QUOTE]

Has anyone been able to have ALL the hardware replaced on an Alpine Moss Burough? I'm watching one on ebay but the metal has that pitting and it looks like all the hardware, not just the zipper pulls. Just wondering if I buy it will Coach replace the hardware? I really want this color. Since this seems like an issue with color, I'm wondering should I just buy it anyway.

Any advice???

NOT MY PIC:
View attachment 4032252
[/QUOTE]
I really don't think they would replace all the hardware.

I really don't think they would replace all the hardware.[/QUOTE]

:crybaby: I should have known. Do you think it's worth it to buy it anyway? Some have said that the pitting isn't noticeable from a distance. I'm wondering if it's something that will bother me once I get it.