Official Britney thread

One of the recent celeb "rags" had a picture of Britney and the "mooch" (Kevin) ... and made quite a point about the fact that the two of them looked "cleaned-up" in comparison to their pictures as of late (of which they also published a series of pictures that showed the both of them in their "usual" attire!).

Apparently, Britney gave Kevin his Ferarri back ... and what does the low-life do ... he puts special tires on the car with his name (Federline) on them - UGGH ... what a way to ruin a car!

I guess Kevin has finally rubbed his tackiness off on her. He can't dress and neither can she. She looked much better when she was dating Justin.

With all the money she has made and various fashion and hair stylists at her disposal, she couldn't come out the house looking better than that? She must have downgraded from a Beverly Hills mansion to a cardboard box because she definitely looks like a bum.:shame:

What slays me, is that Britney was quoted saying "I let myself go when I was pregnant" ... HELLO?!?! ... what's your excuse now?

Oh yeah ... I also read that she wants to get pregnant again (just waiting for the doctor's okay); she really wants to have another baby by Kevin! This girl needs to have her head examined?!?!? I can't believe that her mother let her marry this low-life, then have a baby, then have another one?!?!

Really ... look at this history of this guy ... he left his other girlfriend when she's 6/7 months pregnant, doesn't bother with his other kids, doesn't appear to give a hoot about Preston (or whatever his name is) ... why would she want to have another child with him? :sick:

Oh Britney, please do something about your look.. she used to be so HOT, this is sad.. I don't know if she actually KNOWS what a Paddington is, she might just have bought this purse cause she thought it was cute. Brit has never been big on designer purses I don't think.

I do admit that I´m not the big expert in fakes and not, but it does look wrinkly and small. I guess it wasn´t just my eyes. I had to look twice to be sure, that she would actually walk around with a Paddington and apparently not getting a very nice one.. (My opinion of course)

Ronja

I do not know if this is really a fake or not, but I think that is not the point: her overall look is miserable, she looks awful (and not because she is maybe still in the post-partum period, with some extra weight still on). It seems like she doesn't care for herself at all, and that is such a pity: I've never been a Britney's fan, but she is nice and young and wealthy, I can't understand why she dares to go out with such a slouchy mise:sad2:

I was never a big fan of Britney and now a days I am surely not a fan either...She has gone down hill and should have thought about who she married before she did it.