Official Britney thread

I actually tend to agree with you PinkSuade. Of course her parents aren't perfect, but who is. And do people think that every famous kid was pimped out by their parents? Those kids would never make it without their parents support, but then when they get famous, the parents get blamed for every bad thing the kids do. I honestly think Britney's parents love her and want the best for her, I think they just don't know how to help her. And let's not forget that Britney won't LET them help her. I keep going back and forth between feeling sorry for her, and wanting to smack some sense into her. I just hope that somehow she is able to get the help she so desperately needs.

I actually tend to agree with you PinkSuade. Of course her parents aren't perfect, but who is. And do people think that every famous kid was pimped out by their parents? Those kids would never make it without their parents support, but then when they get famous, the parents get blamed for every bad thing the kids do. I honestly think Britney's parents love her and want the best for her, I think they just don't know how to help her. And let's not forget that Britney won't LET them help her. I keep going back and forth between feeling sorry for her, and wanting to smack some sense into her. I just hope that somehow she is able to get the help she so desperately needs.

I totally agree with this. :tup:

What I think is beyond sad, are the people who feel the need to PM me nasty messages because I don't think Britney is being "whored out".

People are PM'ing you??!!!???! YOU YOU F*CKING KIDDING ME?!

ATTENTION: IF you don't know the Spears family personally there is no reason to get so "passionate" about this. Dear God, people really need to get a life.

BTW, I believe the same as Pinksuadesoho ( as I've stated before), and I'm probably not as nice as her so please don't PM with your BS drama.

Sam Has NOT Been Served

Posted Feb 7th 2008 1:37PM by TMZ Staff
0204_lutfi_1_bn.jpg
TMZ has confirmed that Sam Lutfi has not been served with the restraining order sought by Brit's parents-- yet.

If he comes in contact with Britney, it technically wouldn't violate the restraining order issued against him -- since he hasn't officially been given notice.

It's a technicality, yes, but Sam could argue he doesn't know about the TRO since he hasn't even seen it.

Of course, he'd also have to prove he doesn't use the Internet ... or read the newspapers ... or watch TV or ...

Brit's Family to Wasser: Come Back!!

Posted Feb 7th 2008 1:43PM by TMZ Staff
0207_laura_ex_tmz_02.jpg
TMZ has learned disso queen Laura Wasser paid a secret visit at the UCLA psych ward last Tuesday, and the family wants Laura back as Brit's custody attorney.

Wasser, who repped Brit in the divorce, quit the case -- we're told because Britney wouldn't listen to her. But sources say Jamie and Lynne want her back.

TMZ knows Jamie wants to 86 Trope and Trope as Brit's reps, in part because they have been chummy with Sam Lutfi. People at UCLA say Britney "lit up" when she saw Wasser. But there's a hitch -- we're told the deal will be sealed ONLY if Britney doesn't fight the conservatorship. As of Tuesday, she was fine letting Jamie call the shots, but it looks like that's changed.

If Brit accepts the conservatorship and Jamie is at the reins, Laura Wasser could be back in the Britney business.

People are PM'ing you??!!!???! YOU YOU F*CKING KIDDING ME?!

ATTENTION: IF you don't know the Spears family personally there is no reason to get so "passionate" about this. Dear God, people really need to get a life.

BTW, I believe the same as Pinksuadesoho ( as I've stated before), and I'm probably not as nice as her so please don't PM with your BS drama.

I agree.

And if you PM me nasty messages, your reply will just be a picture of a monkey. I won't argue.

^^^Simply because it is a lot easier to make accusations. It's a FACT that we don't have all the answers nor will we ever know why she did it. I stand by what I believe and do NOT think Britney's mom is pimping/whoring her out. That's my opinion as you and many other people have yours. I respect that people here believe something different from what I believe in.

What I think is beyond sad, are the people who feel the need to PM me nasty messages because I don't think Britney is being "whored out". I have never nor will I PM someone because they disagree with me. That is really taking it a bit too seriously guys. It's one thing to disagree, but we are all entitled our own opinions and I am asking that we all respect one another.

Thats disgusting:cursing: People need to get a life because she is intitled to her own opinion. If you dont like what she say then scroll down to the next comment.

If you are receiving PMs of this nature, please forward them to a mod.
Thanks Roo and everyone. I am pretty sure they will stop. I didn't pm a mod, due to not wanting to add more drama. I felt that I could easily handle something this juvenile. All I ask is that we are all given a chance to speak our opinion, that's it.

What I think is beyond sad, are the people who feel the need to PM me nasty messages because I don't think Britney is being "whored out". I have never nor will I PM someone because they disagree with me. That is really taking it a bit too seriously guys. It's one thing to disagree, but we are all entitled our own opinions and I am asking that we all respect one another.
No clue what that is about and hope it wasnt directed at me because I nave never pm'd you.