Official Britney thread

Brit Makes Her Points Both In And Out Of Court!

Really NO need Brit to pull the shirt, we can see thru it as it is .. NASTY girl !!!!

While "no changes" have been made to the custody arrangement, our girl Brit still made an appearance (albeit brief) at court today, proving she'll do whatever it takes to get her kids back - good for her!
And afterward? A quick stop at Petco! Take a look at these pix above of Britney maintaining high spirits - she's not gonna let a little roadblock bring her down, and she shouldn't!

I never realised that she has such a BIG forehead!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Britney: Court was "Wonderful"

Posted Jan 24th 2008 8:25AM by TMZ Staff
Britney Spears ditched her custody hearing yesterday right after walking through metal detectors -- but she told TMZ it was a "wonderful" day. *your eye rolling here*

Our photogs caught a bitter Brit in Hollywood yesterday -- where the braless optimist was allegedly driving on Sunset at speeds near 100 mph and on the wrong side of the road. She made two stops at Petco -- the second one to pick up her new assistant, who had been forgotten on the first stop. Then her ladyship dropped the F-bomb when someone blocked her exit.

Britney was again denied visitation in the hearing she skipped.

wow, Brit denied visitation for the hearing she skipped?

hey brit, stop wasting tax payer money with all these court cases, because clearly your not interested in even attempting to get your kids back.

sorry Brit fans, but the pity train stops here for me. this broad clearly has NO interest in gaining at least visitation rights to her kids. a boy needs his mother around.

I hope those boys grow to be fine young men with credible careers on their back. and one day I hope they find the forgiving ability to go visit their mother in the mental hospital.

Britney: Court was "Wonderful"

Posted Jan 24th 2008 8:25AM by TMZ Staff
Britney Spears ditched her custody hearing yesterday right after walking through metal detectors -- but she told TMZ it was a "wonderful" day. *your eye rolling here*

Our photogs caught a bitter Brit in Hollywood yesterday -- where the braless optimist was allegedly driving on Sunset at speeds near 100 mph and on the wrong side of the road. She made two stops at Petco -- the second one to pick up her new assistant, who had been forgotten on the first stop.

:lol: She always does that. How do you forgot the people that were in the car with you only seconds earlier.???