Seasonal Official Bottega Veneta Spring/Summer 2012 Thread: Post pics and discuss here!

Here are photos of my new Violet Lambskin bag and zip around wallet. I have one more Violet goodie delivering next week.

Attachments

• bag medium 2.jpg
    bag medium 2.jpg
    202.2 KB · Views: 787
  • wallet medium.jpg
    wallet medium.jpg
    196 KB · Views: 833
  • Bag&Wallet medium.JPG
    Bag&Wallet medium.JPG
    199.3 KB · Views: 784
wow Mousse I love it
the color is so vibrant
I love the treatment to the wallet
use it in good health

Thanks Septembersiren! My Violet duo (soon to be trio) took their first outing today. We went to Costco. A lovely lady with an LV stopped me and asked to look at my bag. The bag style is so different from my usual hobos. I'm really liking the fact that I can carry a lot in it for my biz travels. The inside is quite nicely designed with an improved cell phone pocket that holds my iPhone (thanks Tomas). The larger zipper pocket is lined in suede.

Thanks Septembersiren! My Violet duo (soon to be trio) took their first outing today. We went to Costco. A lovely lady with an LV stopped me and asked to look at my bag. The bag style is so different from my usual hobos. I'm really liking the fact that I can carry a lot in it for my biz travels. The inside is quite nicely designed with an improved cell phone pocket that holds my iPhone (thanks Tomas). The larger zipper pocket is lined in suede.

Aaaah was waiting for someone to buy this bag! Is the bag lightweight? I would imagine this bag would give off a casual vibe when worn? From the BV website it looked as if the base of the bag would be pulled up and outwards when it is carried (because the straps are attached to the base). Do you find it so?

Modelling pix would be great!

Aaaah was waiting for someone to buy this bag! Is the bag lightweight? I would imagine this bag would give off a casual vibe when worn? From the BV website it looked as if the base of the bag would be pulled up and outwards when it is carried (because the straps are attached to the base). Do you find it so?

Modelling pix would be great!

Hey Liquid, The Lambskin Violet bag collapses into an amazing melt of divine leather. I think all of the photos on line show the bag stuffed with lots of filler. She is heavy - weighs about 2# without my stuff. I'll post more photos over the weekend. I've always been a BV hobo fan, but this bag is really working for me as both a handbag and shoulder bag.I LOVE HER!!!!

Hey Liquid, The Lambskin Violet bag collapses into an amazing melt of divine leather. I think all of the photos on line show the bag stuffed with lots of filler. She is heavy - weighs about 2# without my stuff. I'll post more photos over the weekend. I've always been a BV hobo fan, but this bag is really working for me as both a handbag and shoulder bag.I LOVE HER!!!!

Just wanted to say that all your posts now have some kind of purple haze over them - it's really hard to read through - I need some kind of purple filter or somethin'.... ;)

Do me a favor and post when the key lanyards are out in this color - gotta have one...

Just wanted to say that all your posts now have some kind of purple haze over them - it's really hard to read through - I need some kind of purple filter or somethin'.... ;)

Do me a favor and post when the key lanyards are out in this color - gotta have one...

Hi India, Maybe a little purple rain will help? I think you also like this wonderful hue - mais oui? Purple makes me so happy. I wear purple a lot. I almost forgot that I have some Jil Sander suede flats that will pair perfectly with my lovely BV. Problem is, we are getting soaked in the bay area and I don't want to damage my violet hues.

I will let you know when the lanyards land. I just e-mailed Ivan in SF.

The New purple bags are really pretty..I am not much of a purple person,but they sure are pretty...I need to add some color to my closet, but always reach for the earthtone bags...Enjoy your new bags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow! i've always been indifferent about purple and its shades. but that violet looks stunning :smile:

It is stunning. I noticed last night under a different indoor lighting condition that the bag has a very subtle pearlescent / silver finish on top of the leather. That must be the purple haze India was teasing me about. BV leathers are amazing.