Seasonal Official Bottega Veneta Early Fall & Fall/Winter 2012/13 - Post pics and Discuss

love the look of the new treatment on the nero fuzzy veneta and the black cabat!! and love all the dresses and gowns to death!

Are they croc or regular leather? And any idea on what the price point might be?

I know, I know... I'm thinking more along the lines of these babies possibly being treats for me later down the road, should everything align properly beforehand.:P

Are they croc or regular leather? And any idea on what the price point might be?

I know, I know... I'm thinking more along the lines of these babies possibly being treats for me later down the road, should everything align properly beforehand.:P

I think regular nappa leather? Usually the seasonal venetas with special treatment will cost more than the regular nappa ones by a couple hundred or more?

I have lost track of cabat prices!

Spring is just "popping" here in TEXAS and I am looking at Fall/Winter 2012/2013..that is so crazy...but I love those tall black boots and some of that jewelry!!!!!!!!!! Wow!

luxury.ninja said:
Just saw this - it's made of Nappa and Velvet... ;)

Thanks!! This caught my eye on the thread (and I have it saved in my iPhone) but left me wondering what constituted the non nappa portion. Beautiful twist to the classic black - will be keeping a lookout!!

Just saw this - it's made of Nappa and Velvet... ;)

That's really eye-catching!

Yes, these pieces were the first to catch my eye!

Are there actual velvet strips woven amongst the leather, or is the leather somehow "flocked" like a xmas tree?

TIA!

cabochon, I don't know for sure (I just saw these photos), but maybe the velvet is not woven, or at least not all of it. The non-woven handle bases seem to have the velvet detailing, too. If the body does have woven velvet, I'd imagine it would add some weight to the leather. Hmm...