Official BECKHAM thread

i might be in the minority in thinking that she is not really that pretty at all... well, i don't find her as strikingly beautiful as others may think, and i don't care for her fashion sense most of the time either.

but, what i do like about her... she seems like a genuinely sweet person. i also think she looks prettier when she smiles, giving off a more friendly vibe. she's looking better than usual here, though.
No the thing is thats what i like about her.She is not a conventional beauty but has that x-factor that makes her far more interesting then traditionaly beautiful women.
Jackie O,Maria Callas.etc they all had that.
But the thing is she may look self efficent in photos but i am always shocked at what she says in interviews.She said in Marie Claire that she never claimed to be beautiful and she said:"i am very average"i just make the best of what i have.
I am always surpised how genuien and nice person she is,everyone who thinks she is the snob from paps images should read one of her interviews in wich she is funny self-deprecating and smart.