Official BECKHAM thread

eh... I thought I heard (rumor mills) he cheated on her multiple times, even with Tom Cruise and, and she didn't want to give up her fame and fortune so stayed with him, thus he helped create her fashion line as a payback to her. ?
What the media wants you to believe.... I guess. It doesn't mean there wasn't a happy moment in their lives... or even now

• Thanks
Reactions: sweetasc6h12o6
eh... I thought I heard (rumor mills) he cheated on her multiple times, even with Tom Cruise and, and she didn't want to give up her fame and fortune so stayed with him, thus he helped create her fashion line as a payback to her. ?
What the media wants you to believe.... I guess. It doesn't mean there wasn't a happy moment in their lives... or even now
I doubt tom has much energy for an affair...he's all about his career and his "church" I think

Did you watch? They addressed the cheating "scandal" with fame seeker and his assistant Rebecca. He didn't deny anything on camera. He said it was the most difficult thing in their lives (so did she) and he finished off by saying, in the end it was their private life.
Tom Cruise rolled out the red carpet when they came to LA to try to recruit them for Scientology (with Will Smith) that didn't work. I don't think Tom has (really) been that close with them since.

Tom Bower has a new book coming out about the Beckhams, The House of Beckham: Money, Sex, and Power. Let the scandal reveal begin.

View attachment 5985583

this is disappointing to me as I was so impressed with his behavior at the queen's funeral

this is disappointing to me as I was so impressed with his behavior at the queen's funeral
Agreed, his waiting for hours with members of the public to view QEII's coffin, for a few minutes, and his deference to her speak volumes and that's enough for me and should be for everyone else. Is it really necessary to rake over their marriage? It's a very sad world we live in.

i never read books like this. they do not interest me at all because what is this person's reason for doing this other than a payday? it's like the neighborhood gossip/bully that doesn't like someone but feels they need to tell everyone else what they "think" they know because of some agenda they have. this quote says it all for me about him and people that write these books:

he claims to have gathered plenty of juicy revelations from a bunch of other sources to bring the tell-all book to life -- so he thinks he didn't actually need to speak to Victoria or David. :rolleyes: