Official BECKHAM thread

Oh,why thank you for correcting my spelling mistake,imature much?I will start crying when i stop laughing!

You see i dont get people like you,i truly dont!So because you dont like her nose,she should get it fixed?
I dont see the logic in saying; "I really wish she would fix her nose",i am sorry but i am DISGUSTED by that!!And then in the same breath you diss her for having her boobs done?:wtf:Are you serious?:rolleyes:

She fixed her breasts(probably)because she wasnt happy with them,whats wrong with that?And why should she be ashamed to have breast implants?Her nipples are hardly always visible!

But the most bizzare thing is;how would her having plastic surgery possibly affect your life?I guess its easy to sit behind computer and judge other peoples looks and lifes and direct what kind of plastic surgery people should have.

You and people who think like you,represent what is wrong with todays society and the way it treats women!

Another spellcheck, it's bizarre and lives not lifes. :smile:

You're right!! By golly! It's a very well represented woman who flashes constantly. If by me choosing to cover up when I leave my house, makes me what is wrong with society, then so be it.

You call that "fixing" of her breasts? LOL I think they were butchered. No wonder her husband found himself in compromising positions with other women allegedly. My opinion is mine and yours is that she looks fine. Again, to each his own.

Her nips are not always showing? Hmmm, apparently I am not the only one that feels this way. Someone actually wrote an article about it. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...ews.html?in_article_id=455726&in_page_id=1773

Maybe because of all of her nip exposure is why her reality show had to be moved to cable because it's not appropriate for network tv.

That is all I have to say on this subject.

while I fail to see what it is about Vic - i have to say she has right now a period of great style - previously too WAG for me.

i always wonder why people think kate moss is an inspiration, while she is a total mess in her life, but are so annoyed with celebs that live by anyone's standard a pretty normal life. based on that alone I have to say: go vic.